Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Still can?t get into my game either. Been almost 2 weeks now !!!
    I haven?t been able to load in at all since the last monster hunt ,most annoying

Farm Supplier
    I?m back in the game after 16 days!! I?m happy happy happy happy I?m so happy that I could cry, but I think I will save my tears for awhile, who knows how long l will be able to play again. . . But so far so good! I have been playing none stop for more than 2 hours now, so I hope this is a good sign for everybody who has been looked out for a long time. Good luck to all of you who are still unable to play, keep faith!
    Last edited by Rhonda_81; 08-07-22 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Misspellings

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    I?m back in the game after 16 days!! I?m happy happy happy happy I?m so happy that I could cry, but I think I will save my tears for awhile, who knows how long l will be able to play again. . . But so far so good! I have been playing none stop for more than 2 hours now, so I hope this is a good sign for everybody who has been looked out for a long time. Good luck to all of you who are still unable to play, keep faith!
    My happiness didn’t last long. . . Now I’m locked out again. . . very frustrating!!

Fashion Designer
    How long do we have to wait? Still no hope or information. Please update us on what is being done to fix this.

Farm Supplier
    I am computer illiterate, ��but I finally figured out the log in problems with Castle Story. At least, to gain satisfaction over using patience with dealing with the frustration of not being able to connect to game, missing deadlines to finish quests, and missing my 5% chance to come in second or first place ( unless I buy it from the Baron) during Monster Hunts. I have watched “ the horse” run around the world and not open the game, sporadically for 6 months, with not being able to connect for up to 10 days,,,twice in last 30 days. I have placed at least three times a day since I joined in early2013 with a new device. I have read Forum, comments on quest feeds, and this section of Bugs & Issues. I discovered one thing in common with all complainers—— join dates are in between 2012 & 2016. I decided to continue playing @ Rosebud Angel �� until it won’t load on #2 device anymore, not to spent money on special items on that account, and open another account on device #3 (bought in 2016) and I finally have had my fill. I have always told Newbies that Castle Story is a lot of FUN. and does teach the virtual Patience, especially when playing on a budget of FREE for first 5 years. My kingdom has grown. I thank the designers for their creativity and beautiful art work that has entertained me for 9 years and Quests that have caused a nice level of angst when completed. So, my conclusion is that the players can update devices to @ least the 2015 model, transfer current game to a newer device, or make due with current game until it won’t load anymore, or Sstart a second kingdom on newer device. I have had my say. I hope I have helped ease some frustration on players part, and acknowledge that problem in NOT with Castle Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    ... So, my conclusion is that the players can update devices to @ least the 2015 model, transfer current game to a newer device, or make due with current game until it won’t load anymore, or Sstart a second kingdom on newer device. I have had my say. I hope I have helped ease some frustration on players part, and acknowledge that problem in NOT with Castle Story.
    I don't think what kind of device you have matters. I have a iPhone 13 Max, the best iPhone available, and I still get consistently locked out the game. Sometimes it's just for 1-2 days but in the last weeks it was for 12 days. In May, I was locked out for 2.5 weeks. It seems to be worse during the Storybook Events. Both in May and then last week when there were the Storybook events is when I cannot get on at all no matter how many times I try.

You say, "acknowledge that problem in NOT with Castle Story." That simply is not true. It's not my device or my internet. I don't know much about this stuff either but it sounds like a server problem. The servers cannot handle the load and for some reason during Storybook event it's worse. I could be totally wrong, it's just a guess, but I know it's not because I don't have a "newer device."

I've been able to get back in again for 2 days, but every time I try to connect I hold my breath. I have been playing since summer 2013, so 9 years. I'm not ready to give up and walk away from the game, but I've had to start skipping events because I don't know if I can finish. It's extremely frustrating that I can't play consistently.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Rhino Keeper
    Well… I’m in week 3 or 4 of being locked out… I stopped counting

As mentioned above, it is not an issue with old devices. I have a recent iPad and a recent iPhone and both have the latest updates available to the newest Apple devices and it won’t load

I’m waiting for the next app update to decide if I keep hope or remove Castle Story even if I’ve been playing for 6-7 years and love it… when it works!

I know perfectly well that since the end of July I haven't been able to play, that the same thing happened to me at the beginning of the same month and also on the 20th. In April too, and in May too, and in June too.

I have been playing for 7 years and with my previous device I had many problems, that's why I bought a new one last year and now I have an iPad Air (4th generation) that is always updated and I feel terrible that they always told me that the I play because my IOS 9.3 was very old, etc….

I see that many players with new devices have problems, it may be necessary to update the game for IOS 15.6, and for Android 11. Maybe that way we don't have so many problems to enter

Fashion Designer
    I've not been able to get in during this monster hunt at all.

It's just ridiculous now.

Fashion Designer
    So, my conclusion is that the players can update devices to @ least the 2015 model, transfer current game to a newer device

Nope. My iPad is only 2 years old.