Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Over a week of not being able to get into either of my accounts. I hoped with the end of the Storybook event I would have better luck. It was not to be.

New Resident
    It’s 3 weeks for me trying to play Castle Story! I keep on hoping each day that there is good news! Ive tried everything that has been advised and then some!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. I got in! It has been weeks of trying. Missed out getting the 4th tent prize but at least I might get to play again. Supposed tp get Council Scrolls to get characters but don’t know how yet. Maybe game hadn’t started. Hope I don’t get locked out again. Fingers crossed.

Not open yet

Quote Originally Posted by whatt4 View Post
    It?s 3 weeks for me trying to play Castle Story! I keep on hoping each day that there is good news! Ive tried everything that has been advised and then some!
    I continue the same as you

Executive Chef
    Last two days I got in first thing in the morning and didn't close it but eventually it tries to reload instead of just opening and then I can't get back in. So I'm able to collect all my daily (and weekly) energy and cleaned up from the last event, but it doesn't bode well for new events.

Fashion Designer
    And still no response from S8.

S8 - Please let us know the status of these log in issues and what is being done. We need hope. I know others have been out of the game longer, but this is over 10 days for me. I missed out on finishing the tent prizes because I was waiting for a better prize, but would have completed the goal to get the special prize as July ended. I assume a new event started today. Please fix this so we can get back in again.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Unfortunately I do not have an update for you. I'm sorry about that. We appreciate your patience while the team works on a resolution to this issue.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Angry

? going on more than 2 weeks now since I?ve gotten into the game!!!! This thread was started in November! Absolutely ridiculous!!!
    Treena

Executive Chef
    Still can’t get into my game either. Been almost 2 weeks now !!!

if there is to point out the problem in the app store.

Almost a month has passed since we started with the input problems, there are more than 350 thread, not counting those deleted for not following the forum rules. Isn't that enough to fix once and for all the problem that prevents us from playing?

I understand that they may have little staff but in other games of theirs they have released updates a few days ago. They also launch new events without first fixing the problems that many players cannot enter for a long time.

S8 fix this as soon as possible.