Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    It is a week now that I am unable to access my game. Please fix this game so all of us can enjoy it. Perhaps it is time to take a different approach to solving this problem, as whatever you are doing is not working. Perhaps you need new eyes to look at this problem. Please ramp up your efforts. It is time for all of us to be able to partake in events and enjoy playing again.

Executive Chef
    Well, I'm back AGAIN. After more than 24 full hours of being able to get into the game, I'm locked out yet again. The sad thing is, I'm not surprised anymore. I almost expect it. I have a lot of $$ invested in the game, otherwise I would just walk away for good. It isn't fun anymore because it's too stressful hoping you might be able to finish events IF you can get in to the game. And not being able to do things like rearrange your kingdom because you're afraid to add to the drain on the server. Just ridiculous.

Stop with the new events, and fix the problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by renealphen View Post
    Good day,

Since tuesday I have had problems to open castle Story. Sometime it is begining to start up, I Hear the music, and then all of a sudden I Get the message that it s an online game.
    I?ve tried all the problemsolvers but it wont work, other storm8 games on my device are working but castle Story won?t start up
    Thursday I could play , Friday and saturday again I could not play. I have spent some daimants in order to keep up with the game, I regret it now.
    If I been rejected by storm8 Theo can better tell me so I won?t spent any more money on thuis game
    I still cant play it irritats me that I have spent so much daimonts on this game and I m not able to play at this moment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I think the problem is that it hasn't been fixed for you, it's just luck. I've gone through periods of having no problems at all and then days on end of not being able to get in, plus times when it's taken a lot of tries to get in.
    Though I did manage to finish the storybook, I had to purchase over $10 of gems to do so. Now I am locked out again. I am positive luck has nothing to do with this. I believe there is something going on they just dont want to tell us, and the ability to log in is being passed around to a few old time players at a time. I am also now unable to lig into dragon story. I have OCD and having half finished items in my kingdom is not something I can tolerate, so I have decided to quit playing all Storm 8 games for now. I will go through apple and ask for a refund, and try 2 times per day to log in only to collect energy and gold bars from each game, but will not start any new challenges.
    I was taught Honesty is the best policy, and if S8 would just be honest and tell us what is going on, they would not be taking a bashing online like they are.
    I would say ?good luck? to anyone still tryibg to fight this situation, but like I said, I am sure luck has nothing to do with it.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Well, I'm back AGAIN. After more than 24 full hours of being able to get into the game, I'm locked out yet again. The sad thing is, I'm not surprised anymore. I almost expect it. I have a lot of $$ invested in the game, otherwise I would just walk away for good. It isn't fun anymore because it's too stressful hoping you might be able to finish events IF you can get in to the game. And not being able to do things like rearrange your kingdom because you're afraid to add to the drain on the server. Just ridiculous.

Stop with the new events, and fix the problem!!
    Yes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I think they should stop releasing any timed events/goals until this is resolved. Maybe help with the staffing issue by having people on this issue instead of new content? I happen to work as a software engineer on a team that works on flagship SAAS software (as opposed to contract work), and my team would never continue to pour resources into new features with such existing problems.
    I've been saying this very same thing for months! This time I've been locked out for almost a month! I don't think S8 cares, very frustrating!!

Game not loading!

My kingdom has crashed! I have deleted and reinstalled the app but it didn?t help. Anyone have any advice?! I?m not gonna finish the goals!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlosh1976 View Post
    My kingdom has crashed! I have deleted and reinstalled the app but it didn?t help. Anyone have any advice?! I?m not gonna finish the goals!
    You and many many many others. Read back a few pages of posts here. Nothing works.

Farm Supplier
    I was able to get into the game at 8am pacific time. At 6: 45pm I was locked out again. Strange thing was I got a banner from castle story saying my theater was ready for collection and when I tried to open the game it still would not open. Evidently I can get notices from them but can’t play the game. Storm 8 is also deathly silent about why they haven’t fixed this problem. They have had weeks so it makes me think they are not doing anything.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped counting days now as I can now says weeks 2?) instead of days being locked out. nothing that was suggested worked… I only try to log in twice a day now (am and pm)… I think we’ll have to find another game that won’t be as cool as CS but will work and take care of long time players… especially since a lot of us are players who do buy gems as we know the help some special items can give us and we hate not finishing events… although reading about someone who started back from scratch this week and the locked out issues started at level 10 almost makes me thinks they have given up on stabilizing the game. Too bad.