Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    As someone who is on a completely different time zone than 90% of the players, I can assure you this isn't the solution, but glad it works for you. I have been locked out for days solid in the last few weeks, and that includes when the rest of you are sleeping, late at night my time. But hey, good that it's working for someone!
    This stopped working for me, and I couldnt play again for over 24 hours. I opened my game this morning expecting the usual frustration but it opened right up! I was able to play all day without problem snd managef to finish the new goals. I am the kind of person who has to know the 5 w?s at all times, so this is ****ing me not knowing what was wrong and how it was fixed (for me)
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I just did that update and still cannot log in. But the event will have ended for me anyway, I presume. Too bad; nice artwork. I miss my queendom and all my carefully developed thematic areas areas - have some ideas where to put a couple of the new gardens.
    Same here, no way for me to log in.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    This stopped working for me, and I couldnt play again for over 24 hours. I opened my game this morning expecting the usual frustration but it opened right up! I was able to play all day without problem snd managef to finish the new goals. I am the kind of person who has to know the 5 w?s at all times, so this is ****ing me not knowing what was wrong and how it was fixed (for me)
    I think the problem is that it hasn't been fixed for you, it's just luck. I've gone through periods of having no problems at all and then days on end of not being able to get in, plus times when it's taken a lot of tries to get in.

New Resident
    Yes I completely agree with everything you said. I have been playing this game from practically the beginning like 10 years. I haven?t been able to get on my game for like a week now. And prior weeks was very spotty. I don?t know what the heck is going on but this needs to be addressed or this makes me totally want to quit playing. I?m tired of thinking about it and wondering if I?m able to get on day after day.

Rhino Keeper
    The chapter event has finished for me, I guess. I haven't been able to get in since Thursday. The game-makers are very quiet on this thread. No encouragement to persevere? No 'we are working on it'?

Still unable to play. It’s been a week this time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammyTeadrinker View Post
    Still unable to play. It’s been a week this time.
    Same here, this game is sick.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    As someone who is on a completely different time zone than 90% of the players, I can assure you this isn't the solution, but glad it works for you. I have been locked out for days solid in the last few weeks, and that includes when the rest of you are sleeping, late at night my time. But hey, good that it's working for someone!
    Hey, I?m a New Zealander too. I?m the one who started this post last year so yeah, being in a different time zone to most players does not help. I hardly try to load now. Why bother? It?s been a year of the same problem & storm 8 can?t or won?t fix it.
    Dragon Story won?t load for me either, been about a month for DS. Farm Story2 constantly locks up & refreshers as well. I feel like it?s only a matter of time before all storm8 games crash on me.

Farm Supplier
    Still unable to log in after the second round of asking kingdoms for help. This issue is out of hand. They said they were fixing it with the last updates weeks ago but those updates didn’t do anything. Now the problem is worse and they have become silent. If they had people working on the problem it would be fixed by now. The fact they are not telling the players about any fix on the way is also a red flag. I went from being patient to being irritated. As long as the players who can still get in buy gems they are making money. Which apparently is all that seems to matter.

Fashion Designer
    I had hoped that once the storybook ended for those who started it on day one, that I might be able to get in (as I didn't start until it auto started) but not yet. I only hope, as I had previously been one of the luckier ones with still being able to get in (compared to some of my neighbours), that it meant others have been able to access the game instead.