Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    I?m locked out again now too. Sigh. Every time there?s a door buster sale, I?m locked out. It?s so frustrating that we keep getting locked out when CS events are the most difficult to complete, even with the full amount of time. Being unable to load for even one day means we can?t complete events. This has been happening for a year now. You?d think this would be a priority fix, Being able to load the app😑
    Last edited by Woldawson; 03-21-22 at 10:33 PM.

New Resident
    I can't load game all today.

Problems getting Castle Story to open…. Day 3 for me… very frustrating

Executive Chef
    Yep I also haven’t been able to log on for over 24hrs now.

If you haven't already, please reach out to Support so they can look into the issue. Link is in my signature. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I?ve been having the same issues off and on for the past month or so. I have checked our wifi and all connections are good. I deleted the app and reloaded, etc. But haven?t been able to get in for almost two days now. I did sent a ticket to support, no luck yet. So much for completing the current quest. Im about ready to quiet all the team lava games unless things improve

I?ve been playing 9 years. Haven?t been able to log in for 24 hours. Have a ticket, [Support Comm removed], still can?t log in.
    Everything else on my iPad works fine.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 03-22-22 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Support Communications removed

Please do not post communications from Support. They are private correspondence, and posting them is a violation of the forum rules. Please note: When a ticket is closed, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light. The team is still investigating so your patience is appreciated.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you haven't already, please reach out to Support so they can look into the issue. Link is in my signature. Thank you.
    Lodging a ticket with support achieves no fix.
    This been an ongoing issue for months now - seems worse when a storybook event is running or when the gem gift sale is active.
    Could you please advise us what fix Storm8 working on behind the scenes to resolve the issue?
    Thanks

Maybe a new update for the game is needed?
    Version 2.3.3 has been out for over a year now.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 03-23-22 at 02:01 AM.

Waiting for a solution is utterly frustrating, just seeing possibilities fly away and not being able to do anything but waiting. Well, well, also a way to get out of the addiction to play it "all the time"
    The “not knowing when” is hard on me.

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast