Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Game problems

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Genuine question. Are we allowed to DM each other email addresses? I know we can't put them in the chat here but can we DM them?

Has anyone had any luck with deleting and reloading the game? It's the only tactic I haven't tried yet because I'm worried about losing it. I'd just spent $ on gems.
    I have deleted and reloaded the game and you do not lose any progress. A couple of weeks ago they had go into airplane mode for a while and that helped a little. I was able to get in and play for about 2 weeks. Now I haven?t been able to play for past 2 days. Not sure what to do next.

New Resident
    Not being able to load the game is super annoying! This has been the longest time period I’ve experienced. Frustrating after all this time building a kingdom.

I’ve been having a problem with not being able to access the Castle Story game off and on for several months on both my iPhone and iPad. The game claims it can’t find my Internet access, but all my other online games don’t have this problem. Usually I can open the game by trying a few times, but now I’ve been unable to access it for two days. This is my favourite game of all time which I’ve been playing for many years. Why isn’t Storm 8 fixing this problem? I can see on this forum that I’m not the only one with this same problem. I’m a disabled senior who is almost 80. Because of severe arthritis and heart disease I’m not able to do much so I spend my days playing computer games. It helps to pass the time. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!

Executive Chef
    I have now been locked out for 2 days. Absolutely gutted. I know storm8 say they are working on the problem but it is really frustrating having no idea how long a fix may take. I must have clicked on try again hundreds of times on two devices.

It?s been more than a week now since I?ve been able to access the game? missed out on the end of the last event and haven?t even gotten a glimpse of the current event? very frustrating!!! ?and yes, I let S8 support know? hasn?t made a difference? so disappointed? used to be one of my favourite games?

Using 3 periods between my thoughts… now I’m seeing question marks????
    Last edited by jensenink; 07-27-22 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Additional comment
    Treena

Executive Chef
    I feel like I've been tossed aside. Make room for newer players. I'm a long timer. Sigh.
    I'm assuming most players on this thread have been playing for a long time. And when I see this happens for some for weeks at a time, it really concerns me. I guess that's a pessimistic way to look at it. I'll try to be more positive...... later.

Quote Originally Posted by jenns9h View Post
    Not being able to load the game is super annoying! This has been the longest time period I?ve experienced. Frustrating after all this time building a kingdom.
    Has anyone who has been locked out the last several days had the issue fixed? I keep checking for an update. It?s been 3 days and no word. Ugh!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammyTeadrinker View Post
    I?d be willing to start the game over with some compensation for all the money I?ve spent. Like keep my alicorns and the love shack. Keep my neighbors. I don?t want to just delete the game and start at the beginning.
    Anyway, day 3 of not being to log in, trying at all times of the day.
    I am going to go through my apple account and ask for my money back for as far back as they will give it. I know they will only go back a certain amount of time though. I dont know what else to do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bdimaster View Post
    Has anyone who has been locked out the last several days had the issue fixed? I keep checking for an update. It?s been 3 days and no word. Ugh!!!!
    I don't want to jinx anything, but I just got back in after 3 days! I'm not sure how long it will last but at least I could answer requests (although it'll be too little, too late for some). Fingers crossed, and I hope this is a turning point for others too.
    My worry now is the next round of neighbour's requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I am going to go through my apple account and ask for my mney back for as far back as they will gve it. I know they noy go back a certain amount of time though. I dont know what else to do.
    Nukestars, I'm doing the same. Keep good records of your time out. That's what Apple is looking for.