Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Patch it. Lol. Tho at this point it's a patch on top of a patch.
    Sending you a pm here 😊

Farm Supplier
    Any idea what happened here ?
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Executive Chef
    Genuine question. Are we allowed to DM each other email addresses? I know we can't put them in the chat here but can we DM them?

Has anyone had any luck with deleting and reloading the game? It's the only tactic I haven't tried yet because I'm worried about losing it. I'd just spent $ on gems.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Deleting and reinstalling won't work. The issue is not your connection or game or device. Reinstalling only fixes graphics issues and it's not recommended anymore.

As to sending private messages (PM) to another player - totally up to you what you do. Be mindful of what (private) info you share though but it's not breaking any forum rules per se

New Resident
    Hi everyone , so is this a permanent thing?

Been a player since the love shack days and I’m in the middle of 3 timed quest. I’ve invested a lot of time and money in this game

I didn’t complain with I lost the money I spent in the Wonderland test game but this is completely different

We all deserve to know when will it be fixed and either be able to restart ALL quests missed (including the current storybook one) or just be given the prizes as this isn’t our faults

I’d be willing to start the game over with some compensation for all the money I’ve spent. Like keep my alicorns and the love shack. Keep my neighbors. I don’t want to just delete the game and start at the beginning.
    Anyway, day 3 of not being to log in, trying at all times of the day.

Rhino Keeper
    Last night I sat during a movie and tapped “try again” every 30 seconds. Not a short movie, one of Tolkien’s adaptations. Every. Thirty. Seconds. For. Over. Two. Hours. I’m especially annoyed because they know sending requests and visiting neighbors locks some of us out because of their server issues, and they keep doing them anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    S8, can you please tell us if this is being worked on to fix this log in issue. I'd appreciate some feedback. Or just say sorry or something!
    We know you see our posts on the forum, because they're being moved around
    I have been locked out for almost 3 weeks and have asked this same question with no answer! I feel bad for all my neighbors that are requesting items and I can't get in to acknowledge them! It is terrible that S8 has not been able to fix this issue that has been going on for such a long time! They keep putting out new events so that tells me that they just don't care about the ones that are not able to get in! Every time someone does say anything about this issue all we get is that they are working on it!!! Obviously they're not working on it that hard!!! So infuriating!!!

Seems this problem is back, since three days I can‘t log in, all other games are starting fine….

Host(ess)
    It’s so hard to let go after 11years but I don’t think I can handle this frustration much longer. Day 3 of lick out.