Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    This is a sure fire way to make sure none of us complete this event and earn the reward. I guess that's great from a S8 perspective.

Farm Supplier
    [removed quote]

Yes, many many of us are not able to play at all… I’ve been locked out since Friday evening, and I’m not alone…

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by starz37 View Post
    I have tried removing, storing and that doesn?t work either
    Same here, It doesn?t work to ?clean? your kingdom and store items. Still the same problems?

Farm Supplier
    I had mentioned on the game thread that I wonder if they realize how much money they are loosing because players can’t log in? If they spent a little money on better tech people then they could recoup the loss. They sent out updates that didn’t work at all. They should have been tested before being released. Going to the App Store and leaving a review about the problems we are having would be helpful to prospective new players.I won’t be able to finish this new game or help my neighbors which makes me sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    For quite some time, a number of high level players have already mentioned the issues with servers not coping well with the large expanded kingdoms with many items on display and in inventory and that log in issues are exacerbated during storybook events which are timed and chapters starting daily so tendency for those who are in correct time zones to log into their games at the same time. Add on the neighbour requests, visiting community members and also the requests not registering properly unless players force quit their games and reload them multiple times, it just generates extra stress on the servers which clearly are not functioning and connecting well for these particular high level accounts.

Please fix this or refrain from using goal formats that force players to log in at the same time and send requests that require game reloads to register correct number of neighbour acceptances. I am back in after 8h, not sure how long this will last? This has been the most extensive lockout period I have experienced.
    The other factor that I'm sure doesn't help is continually opening up more land with more requirements, thus expanding the areas we can put 'stuff' on, without having the capacity to load what we already have. Ridiculous. I don't understand the driver to keep having new events and new expansions on a faulty background. There's a saying in customer service that it's cheaper to keep an exisiting customer than to find a new one. S8 seems to be on a mission to lose as many existing players as possible, so I'm wondering where their replacement supply is coming from, especially if we are all being honest in Reviews.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtorre8 View Post
    I sent out 60 requests for recipe cards and got 0!! Anyone else have this problem?
    I did same sent out at midnight none where back at 7 am so I force quit now I can’t get back on. Says internet needed. Which I have and I’ve reset my network settings. Sucks so bad I sent ticket. I have an iPad Pro 1tb so it’s not a space issue. Guess I won’t be doing this event. Good luck to everyone though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Sadly still not able to login. Nearly 3 weeks now
    I'm going on 3 weeks now, I can't imagine what is going on that S8 hasn't been able to fix this issue! Is it that they just don't care!

Host(ess)
    As a long time player, I wonder how many of my neighbors are like me thinking of just calling it quits since it seems impossible to log on. It’s been a good run, but seems like there is no fix in sight.

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by bdimaster View Post
    I have had the same issue on and off for Months but today I can?t get on at all. None of my other storm games have this issue. I have done all of the recommendations and no success.
    I am experiencing this exact issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Im not able to sign in again! I really find it hard to believe they haven’t fixed this yet. Just more events that no one can sign in to seems a little crazy.
    To the ppl on here who haven’t been able to sign in for 3 weeks After 3 weeks I would have a new game and would have put this in my rear View mirror sad to see it go but not wasting time would be more productive for me, considering I would go mental. Definitely the best fans ever to keep trying S8 should be paying you guys. I’m going for surgery next week and will want my game more than ever I sure hope it is fixed by then. Although by looking at the beginning dates of this thread it sure doesn’t give much hope. Apologies for the rant. I really do wish everyone luck.