Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

dear neighbors, I'm sorry I can't approve your requests in the Storybook events, since yesterday the game doesn't allow me to enter, my apologies neighbors...
    I hope that S8 solves it once and for all, because this is unbearable

Farm Supplier
    Sorry neighbors once again unable to load game. Can’t get in to continue with next chapters. I am wondering if this chapter is asking you to ask neighbors for things or visits.That is usually when it becomes impossible to get into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    I have been playing almost daily since 2012 and have been having trouble with login intermittently for several months, but now it goes on for days where I simply can not login. It is like the server that my profile is stored on is not responding, like it has been turned off. My best best guess is they have too many level 50 players and their servers can not handle the load. They might even look at how much you spend, and they allow access only to their top spenders. I do not know, but I would not hold my breathe on getting this resolved. If there was an easy fix they would have done it by now. You have 2 choices, keep trying and hope it gets resolved and put up with daily frustration or give up and find a new game, with a better customer service policy and better programming.
    Anyone know a good game with reliable access, and pretty graphics where I can create a new kingdom? Thanks to everyone in the Forum. Great community!! ��
    I want to find something else too. I hate to walk away, but the frustration is real after all the time I’ve put into the game….about the same amount of time as you

Rhino Keeper
    I've been locked out of the game since yesterday. So sorry neighbors for not being able to respond to your requests. My CS name is Mystical Wonder. Hoping I'll be able to login sometime today.

Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    I've been locked out of the game since yesterday. So sorry neighbors for not being able to respond to your requests. My CS name is Mystical Wonder. Hoping I'll be able to login sometime today.
    hello neighbor, I'm Eugeniajs... your neighbor, ha ha ha... I'm the same as you since yesterday I can't get in

Rhino Keeper
    After being locked out for a week, I finally was able to get back in last night. I was unable to finish the Dino event (��) and the monster hunt ( no big deal since the goal prizes were lacking for me). I imagine I'll be able to play this event (it auto started for me last night) until day five when the requests are required. That is the step that locked me out during the last storybook event. I see people having trouble with receiving requests this go around because they are also needed for the desert storyline.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Unable to get in again today. This is also the chapter where you ask friends for an item. Always unable to get into the game when you need to ask friends for items or visit kingdoms. This means a lot of server traffic and the S8 update didn’t fix the problem. In fact it is getting worse. Players are complaining on the App Store, complaining on game threads, complaining on this forum, and when they get into the game they are complaining to each other. In todays tech world you would think the problem should have been fixed by now. So who is actually working on the problem? Maybe they need to hire some new tech employees.

Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    Unable to get in again today. This is also the chapter where you ask friends for an item. Always unable to get into the game when you need to ask friends for items or visit kingdoms. This means a lot of server traffic and the S8 update didn?t fix the problem. In fact it is getting worse. Players are complaining on the App Store, complaining on game threads, complaining on this forum, and when they get into the game they are complaining to each other. In todays tech world you would think the problem should have been fixed by now. So who is actually working on the problem? Maybe they need to hire some new tech employees.
    I totally agree with you, they should have already invested in servers in all these months that we have had the same problem every day

Executive Chef
    Yes, having the same problem. Recently (over the past few weeks), I?ve been getting trapped in the ?loading? screen/try again button. Sometimes it takes 4, 5, or 6 tries to get in but today no luck at all. I force quit all my apps and restart my device but nothing seems to help. Can this be fixed? Why is it happening?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

This is to let my neighbors know that I have 3 days that I can’t load my game.