Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Well, if I hadn’t been locked out for almost 20 hours, I would have been able to get enough egg shells to get the prize. I was able to upgrade to level 6 to get the green Dino. I can’t wait for the game to always open as it should as it makes it nearly impossible to finish all event goals. would let me in on either my iPad or iPhone
    Last edited by izzyiza; 07-20-22 at 03:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Sounds like you?ve been slacking off in the sun, while some of us freeze down south. Lol. Enjoy it SW, u deserve some down time ;-)
    No sun here, it's raining. Believe me, neither Spiritwind or myself are 'enjoying' the down time of being locked out for days. Continually tapping 'Try again' is not my idea of fun. Especially when I'm 50 eggshells short of finishing.

Farm Supplier
    Does it seem worse these last few days than usual for others? I'm usually never locked out for more than a couple of hours, and I am usually able to get in after several attempts across an hour, but I've been having more trouble in the past few days, and today broke the record -- I've been locked out for the past ~5 hours. Maybe some download/timeout limit needs to be increased?

Been trying to load the game for hours now to finish the monster hunt and nothing. So frustrating! Is S8 working on fixing the issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurore View Post
    Been trying to load the game for hours now to finish the monster hunt and nothing. So frustrating! Is S8 working on fixing the issue?
    Me too. I had only one collection to go, and I had several hours to do it, but I couldn't get in. For the last thirty minutes, I was continuously reloading, but I didn't get back in. No purple Dino for me. I have to keep saying to myself, 'It's just a game.' If I get cross, then it's not worth playing at all.

Fashion Designer
    Never got back in to complete. Was in third place when locked out. Now can?t get in for new event, but got a bill from Apple for my last purchase.

Farm Supplier
    I'm also unable to get in. I was early this morning, but no luck since the new event started an hour and a half ago...

edit: MINUTES after I posted this, I got in. haha
    Last edited by AstronomyDan; 07-21-22 at 01:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Well, if I hadn?t been locked out for almost 20 hours, I would have been able to get enough egg shells to get the prize. I was able to upgrade to level 6 to get the green Dino. I can?t wait for the game to always open as it should as it makes it nearly impossible to finish all event goals. would let me in on either my iPad or iPhone
    It?s been 2 days now that I?m locked out. Has never been so long without me being able to either log in a few times via my iPhone or iPad? didn?t finish the last event and now am not able to start the new one.

I can?t wait for them to permanently fix the issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    … I can’t wait for them to permanently fix the issue.
    I don’t think a fix is coming.

Been 2 weeks now of being completely locked out.

[removed]
    I interpret this as they’ve abandoned trying to fix the problem.

I can’t play anymore - so this is goodbye from me.

Thanks for 8years of gameplay Castle Story team!
    Loved all of the animators beautiful work.

Good luck to everyone who can still access the game in building their kingdoms.
    The amazing community on this forum made the game such a beautiful experience.
    All the best! xx
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-22-22 at 09:01 AM. Reason: removed support comm

After a few weeks of some stability .. back to being locked out again
    After many years of play ..I reckon I?m done , shouldn?t have to work this hard to access my favourite game