Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    I thought the game maintenance over the weekend was to fix the issues… but no the connection issue is still there!
    Is there a fix on the way Storm8?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I thought the game maintenance over the weekend was to fix the issues… but no the connection issue is still there!
    Is there a fix on the way Storm8?
    Maintenance was the normal 6 monthly daylight savings adjustments only and not fixes.

I've given the team some intel about what happens with my game as it also is has regular issues trying to open. Sometimes it can take about 15 clicks on the retry button. Similar to the issues in dragon story, the team are working on a few things but it will take some time though. Sorry it's not better news.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Maintenance was the normal 6 monthly daylight savings adjustments only and not fixes.

I've given the team some intel about what happens with my game as it also is has regular issues trying to open. Sometimes it can take about 15 clicks on the retry button. Similar to the issues in dragon story, the team are working on a few things but it will take some time though. Sorry it's not better news.
    I?ve tried to load multiple times, more than 15, won?t open. DS won?t open for me now either. Farm2 crashes often as well but at least it reloads first try after said crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?ve tried to load multiple times, more than 15, won?t open. DS won?t open for me now either. Farm2 crashes often as well but at least it reloads first try after said crashes.
    Has support been able to store things for you or have you/can you ask them to do that for you if you have an open ticket? Maybe it's worth asking them to store all your citizens and anything like deco/roads/walls, buildings not really needed or anything animated? Once you delete and reinstall the app, it will clear out the memory of yours and other neighbours kingdoms. Or it could be other unrelated factors. I'm just trying to think of things that will reduce the graphics that need to load that might be impacting the ability to load your game. If you need help knowing what is on your board, let me know and I can take some screen shots of your game and send them to you in a PM. I'll just have to invite you as a neighbour to do that... If I can help, please let me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Has support been able to store things for you or have you/can you ask them to do that for you if you have an open ticket? Maybe it's worth asking them to store all your citizens and anything like deco/roads/walls, buildings not really needed or anything animated? Once you delete and reinstall the app, it will clear out the memory of yours and other neighbours kingdoms. Or it could be other unrelated factors. I'm just trying to think of things that will reduce the graphics that need to load that might be impacting the ability to load your game. If you need help knowing what is on your board, let me know and I can take some screen shots of your game and send them to you in a PM. I'll just have to invite you as a neighbour to do that... If I can help, please let me know.
    In CS im fully expanded bar one square & have 30 citizens out & lots of animated decor. I?ve heard storing citizens helps but I can?t get In to store them. If they could be stored by storm8 elves, that would be great. Thank-you.
    In DS I?ve got the last island to clear & at least half my habitats are 4-6 dragon habitats.
    In FS2, I?m fully expanded & maxed out on walking pets. All 3 games obvi overloading.

In CS im fully expanded bar one square & have 30 citizens out & lots of animated decor. I?ve heard storing citizens helps but I can?t get In to store them. If they could be stored by storm8 elves, that would be great. Thank-you.
    In DS I?ve got the last island to clear & at least half my habitats are 4-6 dragon habitats.
    In FS2, I?m fully expanded & maxed out on walking pets. All 3 games obvi overloading.
    It's definitely worth trying. Your 3 games are all really huge which is likely why you're having issues. I'd definitely suggest you contact Support and ask them to store a bucket load of items. I'd be interested to hear how you get on - although not on the forum as comms with Support are private. If you can PM me that would be terrific.

Rhino Keeper
    It's definitely worth trying. Your 3 games are all really huge which is likely why you're having issues. I'd definitely suggest you contact Support and ask them to store a bucket load of items. I'd be interested to hear how you get on - although not on the forum as comms with Support are private. If you can PM me that would be terrific.
    I managed to load CS. Stored all 30 citizens & a bunch of decor. See if that helps.
    I don?t have any decor out in DS, there?s nothing I can store

Rhino Keeper
    Can?t open again today. Stored 10+ decor & all my citizens yesterday. Hasn?t made a difference. Can open a few hours some days & often go 3 days without being able to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve kept all citizens in storage & stored 30+ decor items & have been able to load game most of the time since. So my advice to other, if you manage to load, store all ur citizens & some decor. If you visit my Kingdom you?ll see it?s huge & full, even after I?ve stored a bunch it decor.

I?ve kept all citizens in storage & stored 30+ decor items & have been able to load game most of the time since. So my advice to other, if you manage to load, store all ur citizens & some decor. If you visit my Kingdom you?ll see it?s huge & full, even after I?ve stored a bunch it decor.
    This is wonderful news! Keep storing then I've had to go with a minimalist approach to my board, although in saying that it also has loads of items I can't bring myself to store! Am super happy to hear you've been able to open your game.

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast