Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Just updated with new update and this is the first time, having issues on opening. Have tried all the suggestions....oh well.

Farm Supplier
    Do I need to submit a new ticket, cause I’m still not able to log in after update? In emails they keep saying it’s been fixed.

Executive Chef
    I was locked out for 5 days, and finally got back on yesterday. Now locked out again. Tried the airplane mode trick. No joy. Another ticket? I think I will create my own template since I do so many tickets.
    And as someone said - not even an apology. Imagine if every business worked like this!

Rhino Keeper
    Still can’t get in after the update and the advice-Which I do appreciate as it did work the first time but no longer-Thing is,it’s got to the point now where I FULLY expect not to log in and just accept it.It’s such a shame.But there is clearly more to this than we all realise I think…
    As a player that has contributed to the game financially for many years it’s astounding to me that I and so many others who have been happy to support the team are now constantly frustrated…
    Oh well..Off now to my new kingdom building game.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-08-22 at 03:35 PM. Reason: reference to third party site removed as per forum rules

Executive Chef
    After the update I had no issues connecting through mobile network.
    With 5 days on the event left I put in a lot of time and gems to catch up.

With 5hrs left I haven’t been able to get a connection.
    I only have 1 Tropical Beam and 1 Sweet Cream Desert left to make - which if I start crafting in the next hour, I’ll be fine.

If I can’t connect in the last hours of the event I’ll be very upset!
    PotP I can get in soon!!!

UPDATE: PotP worked!
    Got in straight after posting.
    I was connected to WiFi.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-08-22 at 03:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    After the update I had no issues connecting through mobile network.
    With 5 days on the event left I put in a lot of time and gems to catch up.

With 5hrs left I haven’t been able to get a connection.
    I only have 1 Tropical Beam and 1 Sweet Cream Desert left to make - which if I start crafting in the next hour, I’ll be fine.

If I can’t connect in the last hours of the event I’ll be very upset!
    PotP I can get in soon!!!

UPDATE: PotP worked!
    Got in straight after posting.
    I was connected to WiFi.
    Fabulous! I hope other players have the same good luck to finish.

Been locked out for 3 days. This is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you aren't able to login after the update, try the following and let us know please:

1. Put your device in airplane mode or disconnect to wifi for a minute. Reconnect and open again. This should make sure that the game is getting a fresh connection and isn't fetching a last remembered one.

2. If you get an error, try logging in again and leave the game open for up to a minute if you're not getting any connection error. If you get a connection error, please come and let me know on the forum. Screenshots are helpful if you have them.

Alternative:
    Reinstalling will install all of the game files again, so that might actually make your problem worse since it needs to download all of the art on your board. However, I did see a couple of anecdotes that this did help so feel free to try it if you want.
    I was able to get back into the game once after the update, but not until after the event was done. Then I was locked out again.

*Side note: My iPad Pro was in the shop for some days last week, and I purchased a new, 2021 iPad to get me through because I wasn?t sure if it could be fixed. On this one, I manually loaded only the minimum, with two games, DS and CS. My iPad Pro is fixed, but I have not been able to get it to connect. My new iPad is the one that I have been able to connect with since I was locked out two events ago. End side note. *

After midnight this morning, I was able to get in again, and someone sent me here to try this fix if I got locked out again. I was still able to get in the game today (albeit requiring multiple tries) right up to the second the new event was to start. Then the game crashed, hard. Usually it crashes to the galloping knight screen, but this time it took me to the desktop. I was not able to get back in, so I came here.

I just tried this fix, several times, and it did not work for me. I get the usual error and am unable to log in. I do not think my posting another screenshot of the galloping knight would be helpful, but please let me know if you really mean for us to do so, and I will.

At least I have not put time, effort and gems into a third event in a row that I am likely to be unable to finish.

Thanks for trying.

BTW, Elsa, are we supposed to open another ticket if we still can’t get in after the update and trying this fix? Or will posting here be enough to be assured that S8 is aware that we still have an issue with logging in?
    Last edited by 55lee55; 06-09-22 at 12:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Many Thanks to the team and to Spiritwind for all your help over the years,but as a Level 50 Long Time Player I have now made the decision to leave the game.Easier than I thought it would be but an unplayable game is no fun at all.
    I wish all of you the very best,and I really do hope these issues get sorted for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Same old sorry, in for a short time and now out again! This is ridiculous, very aggravating and not fun at all!