Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    Any insights as to why this is happening? I've been having this issue for some time now (at least a couple of months), but it seems to be happening more frequently now. Sometimes it will take me several tries before I am able to open CS. It seems random when it won't open -- in the middle of the night, during the day, in the morning, in the afternoon, at home, over the cell network -- and it's never because of my wifi connection because I am reliably able to load Bakery Story during these occurrences as well as load other things over the wifi connection.
    Are you using asn Apple device? If so, "Private Wifi Address" may be causing the issue. It is enabled by default and gives your wifi a different mac address every few days.
    Castle Story seems to be the one most affected for some reason. General internet browsing is usually ok, though there's the odd site or two that won't load.

One temporary fix is to forget the wifi and then rejoin.
    Or just disable the "private wifi address" for a more permanent fix.
    Though read up on this option if you are worried about tracking.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Are you using asn Apple device? If so, "Private Wifi Address" may be causing the issue. It is enabled by default and gives your wifi a different mac address every few days.
    Castle Story seems to be the one most affected for some reason. General internet browsing is usually ok, though there's the odd site or two that won't load.

One temporary fix is to forget the wifi and then rejoin.
    Or just disable the "private wifi address" for a more permanent fix.
    Though read up on this option if you are worried about tracking.
    I disabled the private wifi address on my phone, which is new, but my iPad is old so it doesn't have that setting (both devices actually have a ton of memory available). We'll see if that changes anything. Whenever I have this problem, I have a list of things I try, which all result in the same outcomes: try to connect via phone, force-close everything, try launching Bakery Story and other apps, etc.

Unable to open the game

It?s very frustrating, it seems each time there is an update my game crashes and I can?t log in 😖

Quote Originally Posted by michelec357 View Post
    It?s very frustrating, it seems each time there is an update my game crashes and I can?t log in ��
    Oh no, sorry to hear about that. I moved your post to an existing thread. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support so they can track the issue. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by michelec357 View Post
    It?s very frustrating, it seems each time there is an update my game crashes and I can?t log in 😖
    This happens to me weekly, I?m currently locked out, again, every time there?s a door buster sale, I?m locked out & unable to buy the limited item, haven?t been able to buy one this year.

Executive Chef
    Seems to be the same for me … every new release I can’t get in for a couple days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Seems to be the same for me ? every new release I can?t get in for a couple days
    Same & can?t finish events without using gems. This is an on going problem for me & a lot of other players. It?s been going on for months.
    Last edited by Woldawson; 03-05-22 at 08:51 PM.

We appreciate your patience as the team continues to investigate the issue. If you have any other issues regarding your account, please continue working with Support.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    This issue is terrible- I fail at logging inabout 90% of the time - usually takes about 7-10 times to get in. And now it often also happens with 4G and Wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    This issue is terrible- I fail at logging inabout 90% of the time - usually takes about 7-10 times to get in. And now it often also happens with 4G and Wifi.
    Same here, it?s so frustrating, I?ve tried deleting & reinstalling, using wifi, data, on iPhone & iPad, it just won?t load, keep missing out of event prizes & sales.