Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    I want to add the lack of communication just makes us angrier especially when we see others can play and it seems it's mainly those of us who've been playing the longest AND/ or spending the most money.

It seems the ONLY way to get your attention is to post negative reviews in the App Store. You post basically the same thing like HagyPagy said; none of which is helpful

Executive Chef
    Yes Galadraal the USA does have similar consumer protections!
    It varies from state to state though - so you’d need to look into your specific state’s laws.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-04-22 at 06:56 PM.

Add me to the list of - got in for about 2 days, spending gems to try to catch up with event (like a fool), and am locked out again like the rest of you since this morning. I even took time to store even more of my kingdom in hopes it would help with connection issue. At least I wasn?t stupid enough this time to buy anymore gems. I figured my ability to log into the game would be short lived.

Yup .. lock out lottery , never sure if getting in or not .
    Actually way more stressful than a total shutdown - Im gonna need stronger meds😂

I play on an Apple device and just noticed that there is an update for the game in the iTunes store.

Downloaded latest version, nice to see the Castle Story splash screen on loading fill the full screen on my iPhone 12 Pro. 👍
    Other than that, I don?t know as it still fails to load being retrying for 30 mins, with various options, rebooted phone, no other Apps open etc but still no joy & can?t get in. Same old internet error message 😡

Executive Chef
    Yep, despite the update the game still doesn’t connect!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-04-22 at 06:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes.I think you are right.It IS a Server Issue and here’s my take on it:
    S8 WANT to solve this but they don?t have the resources to do so.If they could they would I am sure.
    So where does this leave us long time players?Constantly hitting the reset button to try and get in before getting booted out?Thats no Fun!
    I have come to accept that my beloved Castle Story is no longer the game for me-I have downloaded another game that starts with Elv and ends in Nar(lol!) and OH THE BUZZ of starting anew,relearning,watching buildings ACTUALLY change EVERY time I upgrade reminds me of when I first came on Castle Story-The Good Old Days!
    BUT.All good things come to an end-As in Life!I am keeping Castle Story as an App up and running for one more month then I will delete it reluctantly…
    In the meantime?Getting my Good Time Game Vibes off the New Game!Hugs and Love to those still struggling,I understand-BUT when you make the choice to move on you won’t regret it!Thank you S8 for everything,honestly-I had the best time playing your game but I truly believe we are now done….
    Off now to click on my new Kingdom Building game,update my Magic Academy and participate in a Tournament which DOESNT involve babysitting a game!!!
    Last edited by planetyarnia; 06-04-22 at 01:19 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I just updated to version 2.3.4 and the login issue is now even worth. I will try to login for a few hours to see if it helps.

Now on my iPad which is not upgraded, I cannot login as well

PS: I found a way, disabled the wifi and use the mobile plan to connect the game, it works! But well, this won't work on an iPad
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-04-22 at 01:35 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, updated and still can't get in today! So tired of this, get in for a short time and then not!��