Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

After about 1000 log in attempts I?m not so sure 😂

Rhino Keeper
    Locked out for 12 days now along with many others and S8 starts another event, yet they say they are working hard even though many of the workers are sick??? Many of us have suggested not to do another event until something is done with this problem that has been going on for months with some people! It seems that S8 doesn't care about those of us that are locked out and only want to continue to open up new events so that the others who can play might spend money! Sorry S8 I am so mad at this point that I won't be spending a dime once I get in! I'm sure there are many of us that can work on other story lines that are on going! Also not happy about a event once again that can't be finished and another building that will have to be stored! And you people don't do anything about that problem either so we have a mess in our inventory just like Galadraal said! Either there isn't enough works to fix these issues or they just don't care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    Apparently if you attempt log in enough times access can be gotten as literally after submitting my last post, access was achieved. Hopefully S 8 can get this figured out for everyone!
    The only time I got access for a few hours was after posting here. No access for 2 weeks now. I have finally after 11 years cured my addiction to the game and I try 3 times a day now to get in but probably will stop completely soon and delete it. Very sad after spending so much time playing, but all things come to an end eventually. Goodbye all.good luck.

Host(ess)
    I got in for a little on Thursday. Nothing now on Friday.

I'm thinking it's a server issue. Maybe Storm8 thought, "We can upgrade our servers, or we can limit the number of players. Let's limit to only the small kingdoms so we can get more of these newbies to spend money on us, because the old-timers don't spend money any more."

I'm declaring June 1 my personal "Move-On Day." This game either works on June 1 and all following days, or it gets deleted.

Sad, I've loved this game for a decade.

its been a week. I can't get in. no one has fixed my problem as of yet.. what can we do?

Executive Chef
    Started the Paradise Palace event yesterday, and now I again cannot access my game. Horrible!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Started the Paradise Palace event yesterday, and now I again cannot access my game. Horrible!
    Same for me, I managed to reach level 3 of the palace! Now I am hitting the "Try Again" since 1 day.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I see people are starting to leave reviews on the App Store that reflect the current issues .. understandable Im afraid

Farm Supplier
    I’m out again…..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Same issue with me.
    Thuakie Sword #19