Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

New Resident

Still cannot log in

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    We are not able to extend the event unfortunately. Players who couldn't log in and missed the event are encouraged to reach out to Support.
    I have reached out to S8 and am still waiting for some sort of resolution. I?m sure my neighbors are wondering where I am. If I could get back in I would happily put away all of my walkers but I would need to get in first. Five days and counting?

Quote Originally Posted by tatcat View Post
    I have reached out to S8 and am still waiting for some sort of resolution. I?m sure my neighbors are wondering where I am. If I could get back in I would happily put away all of my walkers but I would need to get in first. Five days and counting?
    I went ahead and moved your post to the correct thread. We appreciate your patience as the team continues to investigate the issue. If you have any other issues regarding your account, please continue working with Support.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Back in again.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else unable to load, again? Sigh😞

Executive Chef
    Thanks for fixing my Shoemaker and Cobbler Storm8!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 01-26-22 at 05:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Won?t load again. Seems to happen every time there?s a sale, special item with gems.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having issues logging in to start the event? None of the normal tricks are working to get into the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Anyone else having issues logging in to start the event? None of the normal tricks are working to get into the game
    Yes. I can?t login again. I?ve contacted support but every other time this has happened to me, by the time Storm8 fix the issue, the event is over. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    I went ahead and moved these posts to the correct thread. If you are having issues with your account, please reach out to support for assistance. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Any insights as to why this is happening? I've been having this issue for some time now (at least a couple of months), but it seems to be happening more frequently now. Sometimes it will take me several tries before I am able to open CS. It seems random when it won't open -- in the middle of the night, during the day, in the morning, in the afternoon, at home, over the cell network -- and it's never because of my wifi connection because I am reliably able to load Bakery Story during these occurrences as well as load other things over the wifi connection.

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast