Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Would it be possible to get a ?nuts and bolts? answer as to what the problem actually is?
    If nothing else it might stop people tearing their hair out trying solutions (like repeatedly deleting and re downloading the game) which may well have no bearing on the issue whatsoever?
    Just a thought ?

Rhino Keeper
    I was not able to get on all day yesterday and cant get on again this morning. Error is that i need internet to play. Yet, i work on my computer all day from home and
    Play all my other games on my ipad including Dragon Story that loads as well. I have deleted games, compressed photos, re-installed 3 times including again yesterday. Rebooted multiple times as well. It has gotten slower at loading over the past few months. Only this game wont load. I even cleared off several buildings when i was able to play last. I will put in a ticket, but i feel the same about the servers being over loaded. Maybe we should be able to get rid of tools, materials etc after each game so we dont overload servers. Or write better code. ☹️

Executive Chef
    Finally got into my game and finished the requirements for Goal 9. Upgraded, and the goals for Goal 10 have disappeared. I have a Value Pack, but no Goal 10. Did the reboot, petrified that I wouldn't be able to get back in, and still no Goal 10. Submitted a ticket, but I think it will be to no avail. Just my luck! Hope others are having better luck!

Executive Chef
    Cannot get into my game again. It was great fun while it lasted, however it was extremely short lived.

Executive Chef
    It is 11 minutes later. I can get into my game, but Goal 10 is still missing.

Fashion Designer
    I've been totally locked out since May 14th. I keep trying at all hours on several devices, and can't get back to my kingdom. I put in a ticket, but still can't get in.

Rhino Keeper
    Last Weds was able to get in for awhile and got almost level 7 done then game disappeared. Today, a week later I am in game now but event over of course. Will see how long I will have access. New event tomorrow of course but if have access yet, will have to decide if worth starting. This has been very frustrating.��

Day 10! Still cannot Log In!!! Heading into Week 2 now! Is this ever going to be resolved?☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Day 10 for me as well, totally have given up at this point! I can't imagine why they would release another story line or anything else until this issue is fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    When does this event end? It will be interesting to see if there was something in this update that has locked us out. Day 12 for me

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast