Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    Wow, the issue seems to be getting worse with every single day. I was so happy to be able to log in today - over several days- crashed after like 1 minute and now I'm logged off again.

Executive Chef
    The weird thing I am experiencing is that I manage to log in every now and then, and I think "Whew! It's over!". But then at some point I am booted, and can't get back in for an unknown amount of time - can be an hour, or can be a day. And for all those wondering if walkers play a part; I never have walkers out. None at all. So definitely not linked to walkers.

Rhino Keeper
    Over a week for me, no luck logging in. Agree with others, stop the events and fix the problems. Purge building resources from previous events once event is over. Put coin value on items to encourage selling rather than storing. Given the cost of expansions this would be welcome,…..if I am eve4 able to get back in. I have the love shack building so I have been playing for many years. And now no more.

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Over a week for me, no luck logging in. Agree with others, stop the events and fix the problems. Purge building resources from previous events once event is over. Put coin value on items to encourage selling rather than storing. Given the cost of expansions this would be welcome,?..if I am eve4 able to get back in. I have the love shack building so I have been playing for many years. And now no more.
    I?ve just joined the ranks of the locked out kingdoms. I?ve been trying for days, but no luck. Tried all the remedies suggested in other bug threads (reset, power cycle, etc). I don?t have any walkers but I do think that the inordinate amount of junk in our storage could be causing problems with the servers. That?s a lot of inventory to go through and load. I did go through my inventory about a year ago and deleted what I could - about 100 items. There is so much stuff that will never be used, it would be nice to have options to clean things up. I can, after a try or two, start Dragon Story (where I don?t play as often and don?t have the huge inventory). Do I still need to open a ticket?
    Last edited by rakitka; 05-24-22 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Spelling

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rakitka View Post
    I?ve just joined the ranks of the locked out kingdoms. I?ve been trying for days, but no luck. Tried all the remedies suggested in other bug threads (reset, power cycle, etc). I don?t have any walkers but I do think that the inordinate amount of junk in our storage could be causing problems with the servers. That?s a lot of inventory to go through and load. I did go through my inventory about a year ago and deleted what I could - about 100 items. There is so much stuff that will never be used, it would be nice to have options to clean things up. I can, after a try or two, start Dragon Story (where I don?t play as often and don?t have the huge inventory). Do I still need to open a ticket?
    Yes, you do need to open a ticket. In that way, S8 will be aware of how many people are having this problem. They have known about this issue for a very long time. It is time to finally fix it. Sorry you can't access your game.

Host(ess)

now I've tried everything

After being locked out for a week, (yes, I did the ticket thing), I bought an ethernet cable and adapter for my iPad.

I am HARDWIRED into the internet, and guess what the game told me. Yep, it told me I am not connected to the internet--that same popup that keeps coming up for all of us.

I get that the problem must be on Storm8's end--not mine. Why not change the popup at least? If it was more descriptive--then I wouldn't have been so worried about moving around trying to get a better angle with my wifi (what I used to do before I bought the cable and adapter). Now, I feel silly for all those times I changed rooms when it's prob been Storm8's prob since the beginning. It just increasingly popped up more frequently--but that's because my game was getting bigger, not my iPad getting older, or full of stuff, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Yes, you do need to open a ticket. In that way, S8 will be aware of how many people are having this problem. They have known about this issue for a very long time. It is time to finally fix it. Sorry you can't access your game.
    Ticket created. I, too, am a long time player (have Love Shack). I hope they figure it out, even if it takes an outage. I?ll really miss this game if they can?t.

The FOMO is real. Thanks for curing my addiction to having to complete an event. Now that I have an incomplete event on my main account and huge loss of daily and weekly energy alicorns, No amount of ‘We’re sorry gifts’ will bring me back to ever having to complete an event again. May have even cured my Addiction to my Favorite game completely.

Fashion Designer
    Is anybody else still locked out? I have not been able to get in to clear buildings or see what is happening. Had friends visit, but tha didn’t help. In the past I could go through Farm Story and get on, but this time nothing helps. A message from Storm 8 would be appreciated. If we are through, let us know so we can quit trying and move on! At least a “We are sorry” would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Is anybody else still locked out? I have not been able to get in to clear buildings or see what is happening. Had friends visit, but tha didn?t help. In the past I could go through Farm Story and get on, but this time nothing helps. A message from Storm 8 would be appreciated. If we are through, let us know so we can quit trying and move on! At least a ?We are sorry? would be nice!
    Open a ticket, as I was advised to do (and did). Maybe if S8 realizes the size of the problem, they might allocate more resources to it.