Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Since so many of us haven't been able to login for the majority of the Storybook event they should give us the time TIME we lost. Let it be a PAUSE in our game. Even if they add the new event on top of the the one we can't play. Many of us are long time players and probably could manage two at once. They do that with 2 week storylines and add a second one during the second week of the storyline
    Agreed! I gemmed ahead , so I was just about to begin Chapter 10. I already had made most of what I needed for Chapter 10. I never thought it would last this long. I am definitely a very unhappy camper!

Rhino Keeper
    Are you still working on this issue? We have had no updates on progress solving our problem! Just remember the big kingdoms are the ones that spend the money!!!

Host(ess)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Still not able to login, hoping they fix the issue. My realm is 10 years old and highly advanced. Currently using a minion account to play a bit (low level account), but not as fun and ore challenging.
    I deleted and redownloaded on my iPad--no luck, still can't get in. I redownloaded on my phone--an old minion account that I don't really use. That one opens just fine. It's just not fun to see this baby kingdom when I know mine is full of energy and resources that I can't get to.

Might be quitting this game finally.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Are you still working on this issue? We have had no updates on progress solving our problem! Just remember the big kingdoms are the ones that spend the money!!!
    I was locked out 3 days. I have a new iPad with way over 200 gig available.
    I was finally able to get on today. I was on level 7 and used gems to speed up some items. On 10 now, and should e through in 4 hours. I wish you good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I was locked out 3 days. I have a new iPad with way over 200 gig available.
    I was finally able to get on today. I was on level 7 and used gems to speed up some items. On 10 now, and should e through in 4 hours. I wish you good luck.
    I have a new Ipad Pro 11 inch screen with 256 gig available. I have been locked out for six days, I have spent a lot of money playing this game, my internet speed is excellent. It isnt my end.

Fashion Designer
    I have everything ready to go and am on the last step to upgrade the building. I just need to collect the glass armor and do the upgrade, but I can't log in. Like others have said, I hope S8 will extend the time on this event as it is not our fault that we can't get in to complete the tasks.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been locked out for most of event. Could not log in Sunday afternoon to Weds morning. Weds morning was able to access and was nearly caught up and then my screen flashed while playing late in afternoon, then game went to that little message screen everyone knows which says to check internet. New I Pad Pro and tried it on several great internet connections so has to be from your end. Long time player and I have never seen this situation! Spent gems to catch up and looks like that was bad decision but I thought problem was worked out. I do love the game and would like to see situation resolved. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I hope they are still working on it! An update would be appreciated. At least acknowledge the problem and our frustration. I’m tired of trying.

Day 6! Still cannot Log In!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    At this point I don?t care about the event anymore. Assuming they get the game back up and running, what will our compensation be for all the lost energy not collected? How about 3 alicorns and 10 daily energy providers....

Also, I want to know how many players are still able to play. Let?s hear from you all. Tell us what level are you at and type of device you play on.
    I have over a dozen weekly alicorns and probably over 30 daily energy droppers since I've been playing since pretty much the beginning on this account. My original account has the Love Shack but only about 6 weekly alicorns. I tried playing two accounts but couldn't manage it and the second account had much better RNG so I stopped playing the original act.