Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Anyone else get an email it was resolved but still can't login? I even tried deleting the game and installing BakeryStory first but no dice. I did hear the music which I keep turned off so I was hopeful.
    Please note: When a ticket is closed/resolved, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light. The team is still investigating so your patience is appreciated.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Please note: When a ticket is closed/resolved, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light. The team is still investigating so your patience is appreciated.
    Thanks for clarifying that

Day 5 still cannot Log In!!! I really think S8 needs to Stop pushing out these Goals/Quests, whatever you want to call them, and Concentrate on Fixing the Issues with the game which Everyone has been complaining about!!!

FIX THE LOG IN ISSUES! FIX THE CONSTANT ROLL BACKS!!!

How about updating us on what is going on with this.
    Last edited by jen7779; 05-20-22 at 09:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Day 5 still cannot Log In!!! I really think S8 needs to Stop pushing out these Goals/Quests, whatever you want to call them, and Concentrate on Fixing the Issues with the game which Everyone has been complaining about!!!

FIX THE LOG IN ISSUES! FIX THE CONSTANT ROLL BACKS!!!

How about updating us on what is going on with this.
    I have not been able to access my game since Monday. It will be the first event I have not been able to finish since I started playing Castle Story. I feel your pain! As to any updates, Post # 305 above from Hungry Goblin is the update. It is being investigated. That's all we are going to get.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have not been able to access my game since Monday. It will be the first event I have not been able to finish since I started playing Castle Story. I feel your pain! As to any updates, Post # 305 above from Hungry Goblin is the update. It is being investigated. That's all we are going to get.
    Since so many of us haven't been able to login for the majority of the Storybook event they should give us the time TIME we lost. Let it be a PAUSE in our game. Even if they add the new event on top of the the one we can't play. Many of us are long time players and probably could manage two at once. They do that with 2 week storylines and add a second one during the second week of the storyline
    Last edited by Galadraal; 05-21-22 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Typo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Since so many of us haven't been able to login for the majority of the Storybook event they should give us the time TIME we lost. Let it be a PAUSE in our game. Even if they add the new event on top of the the one we can't play. Many of us are long time players and probably could manage two at once. They do that with 2 week storylines and add a second one during the second week of the storyline
    At this point I don?t care about the event anymore. Assuming they get the game back up and running, what will our compensation be for all the lost energy not collected? How about 3 alicorns and 10 daily energy providers....

Also, I want to know how many players are still able to play. Let?s hear from you all. Tell us what level are you at and type of device you play on.

Host(ess)

Does deleting the castle story app help remedy the login issue, I?ve been out a week?

Should I, or should I not delete the castle story app? I?ve been locked out for several days, a week at least? Would uninstalling make the problem worse? This is my first experience with the several day login issue and I joined castle story in 2012. My iPad has 512GB and I don’t have this issue with any other app! I’ve also submitted a ticket twice to storm8.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post

New Resident
    I tried everything they recommended, nothing has worked. Two tickets and still so many of us unable to connect. I’m done after 10 years

Nightclub Owner
    Still not able to login, hoping they fix the issue. My realm is 10 years old and highly advanced. Currently using a minion account to play a bit (low level account), but not as fun and ore challenging.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    A little information would be welcome …… my finger is broosed from tapping the try again button since Monday with no result….