Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    It is becoming impossible to play for me as well. I was playing on iphone8 up until March, very long time player with max expanded kingdom and lot of items on borad. I started to get problem that after fast-collect game crash. So - this was another driver to invest into iphone 13. It worked well for about month, but last 2 weeks it is taking more and more attempts until I can log in. I already strored almost half of what I had on board. each time I store something it helps for about a day or so and then problem starts again. I have been trying wifi, 4G different providers etc. nothing helps.

Update: After I posted here and logged support ticket - I was lucky to get in game. Have been trying for 7 hours before that. Stored again everything that I do not collect daily. But it would be sad to have so empty kingdom and to pull items in-out inventory all the time.
    Last edited by Scratte717; 05-20-22 at 08:45 AM.

New Resident
    So frustrating for frequent players. So disappointing that response has been negligible. I can’t get in to clear board but even that seems to not have helped many. Tried a ticket again today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tookadee View Post
    So frustrating for frequent players. So disappointing that response has been negligible. I can’t get in to clear board but even that seems to not have helped many. Tried a ticket again today.
    Day 5 for me and I agree with you, S8 doesn't seem like they are in any hurry to fix this issue! I have done everything that people have suggested and my iPad is only 2 years old with plenty of gigs left! I haven't fully expanded my game and I don't have a lot of walkers out! At this point I'm almost done with this game, it's not worth the aggravation!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Day 5 for me and I agree with you, S8 doesn't seem like they are in any hurry to fix this issue! I have done everything that people have suggested and my iPad is only 2 years old with plenty of gigs left! I haven't fully expanded my game and I don't have a lot of walkers out! At this point I'm almost done with this game, it's not worth the aggravation!
    Day 5 for me too. The weekend is here now, so we can all just whistle and wait. Sorry for all of us. What a shame!

Farm Supplier
    I continue to have logging in problems. Once in a great while I can get in, but the problem is getting worse every day. I was able to get on about 3am last night to send out chalice requests. Been trying now since 6:30 am with no luck whatsoever.

I didn’t have any problems prior to this latest storybook challenge. And never have any problems with other games I play.

I’ve been playing Castle Story daily for years, almost from the beginning of the game. This is frustrating and very disappointing!

Farm Supplier
    Over 4 days for me…. I think S8 at least should share some information…

Rhino Keeper
    5 days here too, logged a ticket, what compensation do we get for being unable to play your game!

5 days now for me also.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    The link is also in SpiritWind?s signature and on the front page of this thread. Hope that helps!

I have played this game since 2012 and it remains one of my all-time favorites. I am still hoping for a resolution, though I had really been hoping to finish the lovely new building in this event. Good luck on getting back in!
    Thanks for the helpful information. I've got a ticket in now, but it's been 5 days and I still can't get in. I'm trying to be patient because there's really nothing else we can do. Maybe if enough people open support tickets, S8 will take this seriously and fix the problem. This is still my all time favorite game too.

Executive Chef
    Anyone else get an email it was resolved but still can't login? I even tried deleting the game and installing BakeryStory first but no dice. I did hear the music which I keep turned off so I was hopeful.