Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I can't access the game which is a first for me all I keep getting is the annoying running horse
    We're sorry about that. If you haven't already, please reach out to support for assistance - link is in my signature. I went ahead and moved your post to this thread.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    While I managed to login this morning and pay 92 gems to try to catch up to where I thought I would have been without the login problem, I have not been able to login since about 11:30 AM CDT.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, with what you've written, I would recommend that you leave it for now, no need to update your ticket with that info. Reporting a known issue to Support helps track the number of players who are impacted. It is common for your ticket to be marked as resolved and closed when it's a wider known issue like this one is. Hope that's helpful... and I'm really sorry to see so many players not being able to access their game. Fingers crossed it won't be too much longer.
    Thanks, SW! Yes, that was helpful. Hoping they can figure this out soon!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Locked out again. I have used gems to catch up on the rare occasion I can get in but it is going to be impossible to finish even with gems. I hope we will get out gems refunded. I find the lack of an update from s8 really frustrating. Are they close to solving the problem. Seems to be worse during storybooks. Do we need to put our things in storage. Should they clear our storage of materials we no longer need. I know people take pride in their storage items but personally I would rather be able to play than have a storage full of things I can never use.

Farm Supplier
    Been locked out since Monday & the most annoying thing is all the notifications telling me Neighbours are asking for help & there’s nothing I can do!

Rhino Keeper
    Locked out for 48+ hours now...

I sent a response to my original ticket (created March of 2022) but no response yet.

Missing my game.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Locked out again. I have used gems to catch up on the rare occasion I can get in but it is going to be impossible to finish even with gems. I hope we will get out gems refunded. I find the lack of an update from s8 really frustrating. Are they close to solving the problem. Seems to be worse during storybooks. Do we need to put our things in storage. Should they clear our storage of materials we no longer need. I know people take pride in their storage items but personally I would rather be able to play than have a storage full of things I can never use.
    Agreed. This is the longest (4 days) that I haven?t been able to log in?ANY public CS response other than ?we're working on it? will do. I?ve personally given up trying to log in since I?ll be too far behind to catch up. Now thinking about all the energy/potential gems I could have collected.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well at least you can play... Still waiting I can get back into the game. Well page 1 is still updated!
    Well, good on you Storm8, you have successfully weened a long time player (since 2012) from your addictive game, haven?t been able to log in for over 3 days, I now have a life in the real world, no more spending money on this game, how many others do you think you have lost from the login fiasco, was it worth it?! Your inability to remedy this issue will cost you dearly in the long run!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All my weekly alicorns are due for collection today... plus I've missed out on 4 days of daily energy droppers. I am *beyond* sad about being locked out I miss my game too!!!

I'm putting any relevant info in post #2 of this thread as it belongs to HungryGoblin.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Well, good on you Storm8, you have successfully weened a long time player (since 2012) from your addictive game, haven?t been able to log in for over 3 days, I now have a life in the real world, no more spending money on this game, how many others do you think you have lost from the login fiasco, was it worth it?! Your inability to remedy this issue will cost you dearly in the long run!
    We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing. If you haven't already, please reach out to support for assistance - link is in my signature. We appreciate your patience while our team works on a resolution.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!