Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Same problem on my end. It has been a daily occurrence and is very frustrating. Even when I am lucky enough for it to load, my play tine is limited and it will inevitably stop working when I attempt to complete a task. I hope this will be addressed soon.
    I have been having this same problem! So many people having this problem so it's got to be a game issue and not our device! Hopefully they get it fixed soon!

I can’t get into the game today either. Been trying for 2 hours!

Edited to add it is now 11 hours later and time for bed. Haven’t
    been able to sign in all day!!!
    Last edited by petparadise007; 05-16-22 at 11:34 PM.

I went ahead and moved posts to this thread. If you haven't already, please reach out to support so that they can look into this.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    What is the point? It's been going on for ages.

Rhino Keeper
    I just read a thread that deals with this issue and it contained a posting from a manager who states that it is a problem that will continue to occur intermittently while their development team updates the game on the app store; however, they do not have a schedule on when the app will be available. It is on their team’s to-do list. My apologies if I am wrong, but that makes me question whether or not it is being addressed as a top priority issue.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112665-Help-Game-will-not-load/page38

Executive Chef
    Yikes, that's not very reassuring FlowerBurst.

Haven't been able to log in for 3-4 hours now, just keep getting the galloping horse. Logged a ticket but don't really see how that can help if it's something on S8's server-side. Impossible to play a timed event when ya can't even get into the game. Grr. :/

Farm Supplier
    Same here have been trying since noon and can't get in

I?m sure storm 8 will compensate us for the inconvenience

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are having problems logging in, please reach out to support so they can look into it. Posts regarding the login issue will be moved to this thread here.
    I don't even feel like making that effort. Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I don't even feel like making that effort. Ugh
    Same. After my earlier post this morning, I tried several more times and gave up. Just now, I finally managed to get in long enough to answer my neighbor requests and collect a few things before the game froze and kicked me out again. It's not fun anymore. Feels like work, and I have enough of that.

If it was only logging in, it might be worth the effort. But it's the slooooow loading when I do get in.... then the rollbacks, and resets...and lately just freezing up so that I have to force close, and occasionally even restart my device.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending