Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I?m locked out again.
    It is tedious pressing the Try Again button for hours on end.

With only 12 collections left to get Pinni , I?ll be real disappointed if I can?t get access to finish.

[removed]

I won?t be putting any money into the game until Storm8 addresses the issue.
    Same here. I?m sick of this. This problem has been going on for a year, I?ve given up sending tickets to storm8, what?s the point? They haven?t fixed this issue & they have know about it for a year. I?ve missed out on finishing so many events. The ones I have finished, I?ve had to use gems to complete. I?m only able to load for a few days then I?m locked out again. I?ve deleted & reinstalled the app 100s of times now. All my citizens are in storage, stored 50+ buildings & decor, deleted all other apps on my phone, I?ve got 40GBs of storage space. What else can we do?
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:30 PM. Reason: original edited

I can?t connect either?

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Been over 2 days since I could connect!
    Super worried I?ll miss out on Pinni and the Enraged Walrus.

Could someone please try posting on my wall again please??
    (Thanks Sylvan for the last attempt! )
    I am also having trouble getting into the game. I was able to get in late last night, early this morning? but nothing all day. It is so frustrating with timed events and a monster hunt at the same time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    I am also having trouble getting into the game. I was able to get in late last night, early this morning? but nothing all day. It is so frustrating with timed events and a monster hunt at the same time.
    I am also having problems getting into my game! It seems to be happening more and more!

Executive Chef
    I have been unable to get into the game for the better part of the day as well. This doesn't usually happen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I am also having problems getting into my game! It seems to be happening more and more!
    I went ahead and moved your posts to this thread. If you haven't already, please reach out to support so that they can look into this.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Can’t get on game! This is more and more of a problem. Takes all the fun out of playing. I can’t visit or I’ll get kicked out! All the resets. Can’t something be done?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Can?t get on game! This is more and more of a problem. Takes all the fun out of playing. I can?t visit or I?ll get kicked out! All the resets. Can?t something be done?
    I never have a problem but since the new goal release, I've had a terrible time. Took clearing my cache, restarting my new iPad Pro, & 7 tries to actually get in the game. Then just as soon as I finished the first chapter, I got kicked out. Wonder if any of my moves counted? Haven't tried to get back in yet.
    So irritating!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Can’t get on game! This is more and more of a problem. Takes all the fun out of playing. I can’t visit or I’ll get kicked out! All the resets. Can’t something be done?

Yes, would someone be ever so kind as to visit us, prettiest please, e’a❤️

Increasingly like Dragon Story where I, and many others, are frequently locked out during Tales (storybook) events

Fashion Designer
    Have not been able to get on all day. I can access Farm Story. Get the music when it is trying to connect. I am up to date on I pad.