Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    I went ahead and moved these posts to the correct thread. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while the team continues working on a resolution.
    Thanks for moving these to the right place, Goblin. In future I will come straight here, but just by way of explanation, I have gone to the current event thread first before now just to see if it's a common problem that's already been reported, or already has a known cause. That way I won't report it if it's already known. I find that people don't regularly look at this thread if they feel a fault might be related to the current event.
    However, I can see why S8 want to train us all to use this thread, and will do so, but it is understandable why we don't.

For me the game opens again. I hope that it works for everyone else too.
    Thanks for fixing it whatever you did

New Resident
    I have been unable to open my game since yesterday. I have tried opening it on both my iPhone and iPad and it doesn’t open on either device. How can I get this problem fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by mthouse View Post
    I have been unable to open my game since yesterday. I have tried opening it on both my iPhone and iPad and it doesn’t open on either device. How can I get this problem fixed?
    If you haven't already, please reach out to Support - they will be able to look into it. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I haven't been able to get into the game since early this morning. This is getting old!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grammyrd View Post
    I haven't been able to get into the game since early this morning. This is getting old!
    Me too

I went ahead and moved both of these posts to the appropriate thread. If you haven't already, please reach out to support so that they can look into it. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Have have problems with Castle Story not loading. Am very frustrated with this ongoing problem. When are the problems going to be fixed. Too many who complained about this on forum in the past several months,so, it’s got to the the server and not my problem to fix. please get out the magic computer Fairy Dust and grease the wheels that go round and round. Thanks

Executive Chef
    I’m locked out again.
    It is tedious pressing the Try Again button for hours on end.

With only 12 collections left to get Pinni , I’ll be real disappointed if I can’t get access to finish.

[removed]

I won’t be putting any money into the game until Storm8 addresses the issue.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:30 PM. Reason: speculation/misinformation

Rhino Keeper
    Is this loading problem ever going to be fix? It?s been going on for a year now. I can load 2 days in a row, if I?m lucky, then nothing for 2 days or more. Sent multiple tickets. Given up sending them. What?s the point?