Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1002

Thread: Won't open

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No, I wouldn't reinstall again. That just makes sure you're on the latest version of the game. I would click on Try Again a few times as that has helped. If not, please reach out to Support who will log that there are still players locked out. Out of curiosity, what kind of device do you play on?

Executive Chef
    OMG Y'ALL!!! For the first time since May 16, I was able to log into the game today!!

Holy Moly, the number of pop-ups, lol.
    I'm not sure if it's just a fluke or if I'll be able to get BACK in after posting this so I'm leery of putting too much trust in it but FINALLY, I can see some progress.
    Seeing my queendom again was like going back into your high school years after graduating: Everything looks familiar but strange at the same time. I don't remember all of the daily collection pattern I used to have. I don't even know how many events I missed; my queendom was still decorated for Easter and we were doing something with stained glass trees & little magic furnaces, lol, leaving me with an unfinished Glass Shop.

Apologies to those who PM'd me and I didn't respond because I haven't even logged into the forum since June 16 when I last posted about being locked out of the game. I have A LOT of catching up to do!!

Thanks for the adorable SpiritWind faerie!
    Boy, is it overdue for SW to be represented in the game, luv it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, I wouldn't reinstall again. That just makes sure you're on the latest version of the game. I would click on Try Again a few times as that has helped. If not, please reach out to Support who will log that there are still players locked out. Out of curiosity, what kind of device do you play on?

iPad

Rhino Keeper
    Got on after trying for 1/2 hr. Then multiple pop ups at once. Trying to close pop ups, knocked of game and have not been able to get back on��

If you are experiencing issues logging into your account, please reach out to Support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Got on for a week, now looked out again.

Rhino Keeper
    Since they ? fixed ? the issue, I was able to play. I was waiting for the ultimate test before updating my evaluation in the App Store : a storybook event. Here we are! I truly hope all will go smoothly! Fingers crossed.

Farm Supplier
    Very frustrating playing quests. Have been locked out for 4 days?-16 hours left on quest. Spent 40 gems speeding through crafting timers, to find that I have to spend another (greater than 250 ) gems to complete quest! I thought you fixed this problem? Also, going crazy, tapping items 3 different times to clear them, due to ?glitch? / rollbacks. No longer a game of patience. Castle Story is a game of FRUSTRATION and stress. Not my kind of game. BTW, I did not spend the gems to complete the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Since they ? fixed ? the issue, I was able to play. I was waiting for the ultimate test before updating my evaluation in the App Store : a storybook event. Here we are! I truly hope all will go smoothly! Fingers crossed.
    Well, I completed the storybook event without being locked out! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    Very frustrating playing quests. Have been locked out for 4 days?-16 hours left on quest. Spent 40 gems speeding through crafting timers, to find that I have to spend another (greater than 250 ) gems to complete quest! I thought you fixed this problem? Also, going crazy, tapping items 3 different times to clear them, due to ?glitch? / rollbacks. No longer a game of patience. Castle Story is a game of FRUSTRATION and stress. Not my kind of game. BTW, I did not spend the gems to complete the quest.
    If you are experiencing issues logging in, please reach out to Support so that they can look into it. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!