Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Well… I’m in week 3 or 4 of being locked out… I stopped counting

As mentioned above, it is not an issue with old devices. I have a recent iPad and a recent iPhone and both have the latest updates available to the newest Apple devices and it won’t load

I’m waiting for the next app update to decide if I keep hope or remove Castle Story even if I’ve been playing for 6-7 years and love it… when it works!

I know perfectly well that since the end of July I haven't been able to play, that the same thing happened to me at the beginning of the same month and also on the 20th. In April too, and in May too, and in June too.

I have been playing for 7 years and with my previous device I had many problems, that's why I bought a new one last year and now I have an iPad Air (4th generation) that is always updated and I feel terrible that they always told me that the I play because my IOS 9.3 was very old, etc….

I see that many players with new devices have problems, it may be necessary to update the game for IOS 15.6, and for Android 11. Maybe that way we don't have so many problems to enter

Fashion Designer
    I've not been able to get in during this monster hunt at all.

It's just ridiculous now.

Fashion Designer
    So, my conclusion is that the players can update devices to @ least the 2015 model, transfer current game to a newer device

Nope. My iPad is only 2 years old.

Nightclub Owner
    Still getting since a month, with ad screens like this ? Just wondering if this was the new event
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I have been able to login to the game on the first try Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. Every time Monday rolls around, I can't login. Would like to know what is being done during the week to keep me from being able to login? Very frustrating!

Well, after about two weeks, I was able to get back in -- on my old iPad, no less (normally, I use my new iPhone). The game kept resetting through the 10 minutes or so I've been in to do stuff around my kingdom, though, so I am not at all confident that I will be able to get back in after I exit the app. I'm glad that I am just mostly missing a monster hunt event right now, but I wasn't able to finish the last event due to being locked out. I really hope they suspend timed events until they have this issue resolved.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293