Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Nightclub Owner
    Still getting since a month, with ad screens like this ? Just wondering if this was the new event
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I have been able to login to the game on the first try Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. Every time Monday rolls around, I can't login. Would like to know what is being done during the week to keep me from being able to login? Very frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    Well, after about two weeks, I was able to get back in -- on my old iPad, no less (normally, I use my new iPhone). The game kept resetting through the 10 minutes or so I've been in to do stuff around my kingdom, though, so I am not at all confident that I will be able to get back in after I exit the app. I'm glad that I am just mostly missing a monster hunt event right now, but I wasn't able to finish the last event due to being locked out. I really hope they suspend timed events until they have this issue resolved.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    Well, after about two weeks, I was able to get back in -- on my old iPad, no less (normally, I use my new iPhone). The game kept resetting through the 10 minutes or so I've been in to do stuff around my kingdom, though, so I am not at all confident that I will be able to get back in after I exit the app. I'm glad that I am just mostly missing a monster hunt event right now, but I wasn't able to finish the last event due to being locked out. I really hope they suspend timed events until they have this issue resolved.
    My experience is similar. I was back in, on and off, for a few days. But for the last 24 hours I'm locked out completely again. This is ridiculous. I'm lost for words now. I just cannot believe that S8 has developers making new content while their whole product is failing. This would be unbelievable in any other context.

Farm Supplier
    I have been able to play for 3 days now!! Not without problems, but I even finished the monster quest. So for Sunday - Monday and today, until about midnight, the game actually worked. But what happened now S8? How long will the lockout last this time? And once again: DONT START NEW EVENTS, BEFORE THE LOGIN PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED! Use resources on solving problems, so people actually can play the game!

One more thing: It doesnt matter if youre IPad or iPhone is old or new, or if you have the latest update or not. I tried to start a new kingdom on a new iPad. Same loading trouble. . . and a complete new kingdom should be easy to load. So I think this is more like a server issue, rather than a device / network problem.

Good luck to everyone, I hope we all get back in some day, and can use all our energy to enjoy the game, rather then sharing our frustrations here in the forum.

Farm Supplier
    I'm locked out again after about 12 hours of game play.

Rhino Keeper
    Missed so much now. Was able to get on some of the time but it’s complete no access for ages now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Still getting since a month, with ad screens like this ? Just wondering if this was the new event
    This is the same thing I've been seeing for over a month, are they ever going to fix this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Finally got in with 8 hours of the monster hunt left. Pointless.

No doubt there will be a new event tomorrow which will be unplayable for lots of people.

Executive Chef
    Still locked out