Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have an update - sorry about that. The team is still monitoring the update, and reviewing if any additional issues need to be resolved. A ticket to support is suggested for tracking purposes, if you haven't already. We appreciate your patience.
    Well yes additional issues do need to be resolved!
    The connection problems still continue.
    So the team should be still working on a fix.

[removed]
    It is being consistently reported that connection issues still exist so the team should be still working to fix the problem.

It’s getting beyond tedious that there’s still issues.
    Please get the team to concentrate on a fix rather than pushing constant events.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-13-22 at 12:21 PM. Reason: misinformation

I keep trying to give up and quit! I’ve even managed short term.
    But, I love my Queendom! And I’ve invested so much time and real money.
    So I keep sneaking back to see if maybe they’ve fixed it, get in for a day or two, then locked out consistently for a week or more.
    If they can’t keep SW, SC, and NW logged in, the rest of us have no chance.
    Big *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    Started new event. Bought gems! Bought value pack, now can’t get on! Maybe the luck of the Post?

Rhino Keeper
    I was finding logging difficult late evening but ok during day, this went on about 2 weeks now I have been able to get on for ages

I have not been able to enter for more than 3 hours, the gentleman "loading" keeps thinking all the time asking for double click and does not download

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Well yes additional issues do need to be resolved!
    The connection problems still continue.
    So the team should be still working on a fix.

[removed]
    It is being consistently reported that connection issues still exist so the team should be still working to fix the problem.

It’s getting beyond tedious that there’s still issues.
    Please get the team to concentrate on a fix rather than pushing constant events.
    YES. This right here. I started this thread after 6 months of log in issues. It?s been over a year for me now. Can load 1-2 days then nothing for weeks. Multiple tickets sent & still no fix. I?ll be leading monster hunts then end up in last place coz I?m locked out for days. Ugh!! I want a refund of all the money I?ve spent on this game. MONEY BACK PLEASE!! We?ve been ripped off!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-13-22 at 12:22 PM. Reason: edited original

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to get in Thursday but I've been locked on since Friday! My question is why do they insist on putting out new events if they can't fix this log in issue? This issue has been going on for a long time and still isn't totally fixed, it's absolutely ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    I have send my second ticket to Storm 8 support.

Game does not connect to Server.

I appreciate the Mods and hope that they can reach out to the support team and tell them that this is frustrating. Please, please, please. Someone pay attention!
    ---------------------------------

Ongoing problem. This has been a problem for Years, using different Wi-Fi connections. Have tried all that you recommended: complete shut down, force quit, quit Wi-Fi, and tried putting on airplane mode.
    I have tried your recommendations. I actually have deleted my game and reinstalled a few times over the years to try to get a fresh load.

The problems are

1) sometimes it connects and I can tap 1-2 things, then it goes into search for the game again.
    2) sometimes, it will not connect at all. Happens daily.
    3) the knight on horseback has circled the globe trying to connect to server.

Others have noted the same problems for Years. Please fix. This is frustrating. My other games don't have this problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, this has been an ongoing problem and now it is really a daily occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I was able to get in Thursday but I've been locked on since Friday! My question is why do they insist on putting out new events if they can't fix this log in issue? This issue has been going on for a long time and still isn't totally fixed, it's absolutely ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi SpiritWind00

Thank you and all the Mods for your tireless work.. I appreciate your updates regarding goals and helpful advice. The inability of the game to connect to the server has been going on for years. Now, it is daily. I've played CS almost from the very beginning, so I know the history. I'm disappointed. I feel that they don't care and will not put the effort into finding a real solution. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Every single day I'm locked out till about 2pm. Wasn't too bad when it was the main story, but now we are back in an event, I've now missed multiple collections from the Troll Camp. So over this.