Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

I am locked out now for about 3 days. Had problems before, but always could get in after several tries. Now I am completely locked out for days. I tried on three different devices, all same problem. I am an IOS player, and playing since 2012/2013 ? not sure when I started. I always enjoyed the game, I am so used to playing every day, and always enjoyed the little tiny figures. I always follow the forum event treads. Always very helpfull. Thank you for that, without it, I would have finished less events. The sad part is that I am locked out, but don’t know what the reason is for that. I wish the developers are more open about it. And how long does it take to fix it? Or perhaps it is not clear to them too. It would be nice to know anything, good or bad. As for the event prizes, as there are so many players locked out, it would be so nice to get a recolor of the event prizes. But most important, we want to play again.

Good day,

Since tuesday I have problems to open castle Story. Sometime it is begining to start up, I Hear the music, and then all of a sudden I Get the message that it s an online game.
    I’ve tried all the problemsolvers but it wont work, other storm8 games on my device are working but castle Story won’t start up

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get in yesterday (Wednesday) morning and sent the asks for the chapter event, but it has been more than 24 hours and I haven't been able to get back in.
    I'm on a recent iPhone. I have good Wi-Fi at home, and good cell phone data speeds when I'm out. I don't have issues with any other app.

Six months ago I went through my kingdom and put away a hundred or so decorations with drops (characters etc) and put away most of my walkers in case that was causing issues, so I have a fairly simple kingdom now.

Executive Chef
    I guess the event is over for me since I started the day it was available. I constantly try to login throughout the day and besides the time I was unable to login for a month or two, it's generally been just over 24 hours and I could complete the events since I have been playing this account since just after the Love Shack ended and I have plenty of weekly and daily energy droppers. Unfortunately it's been at least 4 days so I won't be able to finish due to circumstances beyond my control. I've played and loved this game for about 10 years and am sad it's coming to an end

Executive Chef
    I think I'd feel better if I knew the reason my game is locked. Can we get an explanation? Or better yet don't we deserve an explanation?
    I guess S8 reserves the right to do it, but I'd like to know why.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I think I'd feel better if I knew the reason my game is locked. Can we get an explanation? Or better yet don't we deserve an explanation?
    [removed support comm]

I agree with what has been said about giving us more time/another chance to finish the event. We have all done what we can - it isn't our fault we couldn't finish. We've spent energy and sometimes gems to try to catch up whenever we've been able to get onto the game, but those of us that are once again/still locked out may not be able to finish. Very unfair and unethical - take our gems and possibly real money, but not allow us to get what we paid for.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-28-22 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Discussed support comm/actions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is it more common with longer-term players? Many of the join dates on this conversation are 5+ years ago. My theory is that the game gets too cumbersome after you've been playing for a few years. It doesn't seem to take up much storage on my phone, but maybe as a game that has been around a long time, the central code is just not efficient.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Is it more common with longer-term players? Many of the join dates on this conversation are 5+ years ago. My theory is that the game gets too cumbersome after you've been playing for a few years. It doesn't seem to take up much storage on my phone, but maybe as a game that has been around a long time, the central code is just not efficient.
    I don't know what all that means. Does that mean we're done?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have found Shibuya's suggestion very helpful, connecting with two devices simultaneously. One of them will then connect. Don't give up yet Riverly! I know it's annoying, especially during a time sensitive event like storybook.
    I tried this and both devices were out for more than 24 hours. Can't get in again today but I refuse to try another device since I have more accounts and I want to at least play them on the other device.

This is really getting old and with the amount of money they make off me it sucks.

Executive Chef
    Still can’t access my game. 3 days now.