Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    This problem just started for me today, I was able to play for a while this morning but nothing since. Dragon story is the same.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Once the issue of logging in is sorted, will S8 consider an extension of a day for this event?

This is about the 3rd event for me where I have had trouble logging in. So far, I have been able to catch up?only because I am a high level player. However, I did send in a ticket this time. It is so frustrating.

I have not been able to get into the game since about 4:00 A.M. Keeps telling me I need to be connected to WIFI. Well, I am able to play all of my other games, I am posting here?so, I am connected to WIFI. Time to Fix this problem S8.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to log in this morning but not this evening. I'm glad I was able to respond to the neighbor requests that were there this morning. I'm usually able to connect after ten tries, but that is not the case to tonight. I logged a ticket when this first started to happen. Storybook events are not enjoyable with the two neighbor requests, community visits, downtime waiting for the next chapter, and being unable to get into the game.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Wow this has affected so many players! I joined the club this afternoon as well (EST). I play on my iPhone and can?t connect but I?ve been able to get on a few times with my daughter?s iPad mini. I hope we can all get back into the game soon!

Add me to the list of those unable to log in. I typically have this issue on a weekly basis but can usually get back in by turning off my WiFi, forgetting the WiFi on my phone, turning my phone off, then booting everything thing back up again and restoring WiFi password. After about 6 tries, I can usually get back in the game. Since this afternoon, I have been locked out no matter what I do. Should not be this hard to play a game!

Farm Supplier
    It’s now 10 pm for me and I’ve been unable to log in since about 4:30 pm. My apologies to neighbors trying to request from my kingdom, Linford.

I hope Storm8 is able to fix this problem!

Rhino Keeper
    I can’t get in either. I was also on the game this morning but since mid-day (EST) nothing.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Once the issue of logging in is sorted, will S8 consider an extension of a day for this event?
    This has been happening for a year & S8 has not once extended time on any of their events. Those of us who can?t log in, will miss out on the event & prizes. I?ve missed multiple prizes due to this issue.

I haven’t been able to get into the game for about 16 hours. This is getting ridiculous. I’ve been playing for a long time. I’m considering moving on.