Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Posts regarding the login issue are designated to this thread, so I went ahead and moved your post. Please refrain from duplicating or bumping your posts.

The only reason I posted on the other site was in hopes of telling my neighbors why I haven't been responding to their requests! I have no idea if they are having the same issue! After going through this same thing now for months, this being the worst incident I am extremely upset! I pay to relax and this is not relaxing, it's frustrating and aggravating! I know I'm not the only one to feel this way!

Day 4 of being locked out for me as well. I have no expectations that s8 will fix this. This is not my first rodeo - I have been locked out numerous times over the years; never able to finish quests once I am locked out. Typically, I am able to rejoin the game once a new quest has be***. Just sad and frustrated about the whole experience. once again.
    Last edited by Sharon6sharon; 05-19-22 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Correction of question marks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing. If you haven't already, please reach out to support for assistance - link is in my signature. We appreciate your patience while our team works on a resolution.
    This is the worst it's ever been. All of my walkers have been permanently retired for years, even though an inordinate number of prizes have turned out to be useless walkers. I've regularly upgraded my devices specifically so that I could continue playing. Then for about a week or so, I couldn't get CS to load except during the nighttime hours. As soon as I put in the material requests for this storybook event (always buggy anyway and a waste of time, but I was addicted to the game), my game crashed and I can't get back in. It doesn't matter what time of day or night I try, or what device I use, or what the weather is doing, I simply cannot log into this game anymore. I've been playing CS since nearly the beginning, and this is the longest I've gone without being able to log in. I discovered that there are other games out there, and I can survive without playing this one, but that doesn't change the fact that it's my favorite game and I love it for the friends I've made here, so I'd like to be able to play it.

I would love to send in a a ticket, but I don't seem to be able to see your signature, HungryGoblin. Otherwise, I would click on the link and request assistance from support. I know from past experience, that a lot of people don't use the forums. I rarely do anymore. I suspect that this issue is a lot more widespread than it appears here. I've been in text contact with friends who play, and they are affected too.

I really hope that this can be solved so we can all get back to our kingdoms. I'm unable to collect energy from my daily and weekly droppers, and I usually get between 1,350 and 1,600 energy a day. A 25 energy box, or even a 50 one, isn't going to make me happy. What will make me happy is a stable and reliable game, that can handle the number of players who wish to play without locking me and other people out for hours to now days at a time. I'm sure S8 is making a good profit on this game, because I've donated a fair share of it myself over the years. I wouldn't spend this much on any other game, but my friends here make it special.

Please, S8. Take this seriously and fix it for good this time. I'm hoping it's soon. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I would love to send in a a ticket, but I don't seem to be able to see your signature, HungryGoblin. Otherwise, I would click on the link and request assistance...
    The link is also in SpiritWind’s signature and on the front page of this thread. Hope that helps!

I have played this game since 2012 and it remains one of my all-time favorites. I am still hoping for a resolution, though I had really been hoping to finish the lovely new building in this event. Good luck on getting back in!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Havent been able go get in the fame for 3 days myself just says i dont have internet when i do.......

Day 4 still cannot Log In!!!

Well tried again this morning multiple times & still can?t get in. That?s now a week for me since I could last get in didn?t even get to finish day 1 of the Glass Maker challenge. Not impressed this is now getting ridiculous, lack of updates from S8 everyone knows there is an issue but what is being done to fix it. & yes I?ve raised a support ticket

Hi All, I am just beginning to need multiple tries to login. I am sure many of you have done this and much more, but since I don’t see a post with it I thought I’d put it out there. I am on an Apple device. When I can’t get in, I force close any other apps that are open, and restart my device. Sometimes just force closing all other apps without restarting works for me. You can also try resetting the PRAM. Is this the same as erasing your cache? On an old device, if you held down the home button and the power button, and keep holding them it will restart, power off, restart, etc. for as long as you hold them down. 2 or 3 times is enough. I haven’t figured out how to do it on newer devices yet. Does anyone know how to? Anyway, soon we will all be sure it works only with the full moon or when our black cats are in another room
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Hi All, I am just beginning to need multiple tries to login. I am sure many of you have done this and much more, but since I don?t see a post with it I thought I?d put it out there. I am on an Apple device. When I can?t get in, I force close any other apps that are open, and restart my device. Sometimes just force closing all other apps without restarting works for me. You can also try resetting the PRAM. Is this the same as erasing your cache? On an old device, if you held down the home button and the power button, and keep holding them it will restart, power off, restart, etc. for as long as you hold them down. 2 or 3 times is enough. I haven?t figured out how to do it on newer devices yet. Does anyone know how to? Anyway, soon we will all be sure it works only with the full moon or when our black cats are in another room
    I tried all those tricks. I even deleted app and reinstalled. The worst part, I husband just bought me the latest iPad just so I wouldn?t have issues playing Castle Story!!! I?ve been playing since game was first released.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I tried all those tricks. I even deleted app and reinstalled. The worst part, I husband just bought me the latest iPad just so I wouldn?t have issues playing Castle Story!!! I?ve been playing since game was first released.
    I deleted everything off my iPad, erased all content & settings, installed only CS, had 117GBs storage space. Didn?t help.