Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    I can’t get into my game. This happened during last story book event. Really annoying.

Support has not been able to help. I’ve been having this ongoing issue for weeks and sometimes can’t get in for days and when I do get back in, it often crashes after a short time.
    I’m beginning to think long time players are no longer welcome in the game.

Executive Chef
    This is the first time I've visited this thread. It was started in November 2021. A similar thread was started in the Dragon Story forum in August of 2021. Hmmmmm........

I'm not having trouble connecting to Castle Story, but I am to Dragon Story on my high level accounts. It seems to be that the higher the level and/or the more inventory you have in your games, the more likely you are to not be able to get in. So maybe put those Walkers away as well as any unneeded deco.

It was hypothesized in the DS thread that it seemed like more people on IOS were having trouble than people on Android. Has that been discussed in this thread? Sorry, but I'm not taking time to read 12 pages.

If you contact Support, I doubt that much will be done to help you as there does not seem to be a solution at this time; however, be sure to give them as much information as possible to help them pinpoint what is causing this. Talk about your device, time of day that you can't get in, your internet, etc. Anything that is pertinent to not being able to connect might help them figure it out.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I’m another that’s locked out.
    Storm8 why keep doing storybook events when you know there is a big problem with them?
    I guess I sit out these 2 weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This is the first time I've visited this thread. It was started in November 2021. A similar thread was started in the Dragon Story forum in August of 2021. Hmmmmm........

I'm not having trouble connecting to Castle Story, but I am to Dragon Story on my high level accounts. It seems to be that the higher the level and/or the more inventory you have in your games, the more likely you are to not be able to get in. So maybe put those Walkers away as well as any unneeded deco.

It was hypothesized in the DS thread that it seemed like more people on IOS were having trouble than people on Android. Has that been discussed in this thread? Sorry, but I'm not taking time to read 12 pages.

If you contact Support, I doubt that much will be done to help you as there does not seem to be a solution at this time; however, be sure to give them as much information as possible to help them pinpoint what is causing this. Talk about your device, time of day that you can't get in, your internet, etc. Anything that is pertinent to not being able to connect might help them figure it out.
    It?s been a year that I haven?t been able to load CS for more than two days in a row. Stored all Walkers months ago & 50+ decor & buildings. I?ve got 100GBs free storage on my iPad & 40GBs on my phone. Won?t load on either device. I?ve deleted & reinstalled 100s of times. Not sure what else I can do
    In DS, I?ve been unable to load for a few months, problem there is I don?t have any decor to store & can?t store habitats or dragons.

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to get in either. First I opened the game on an iPad but it started at the beginning. I thought it was BakeryStory and then RestaurantStory but I couldn't find how to get my account to open.

I then deleted the game from my phone that I play on and after re-installing it won't open but I hear the game music that I keep turned off so I know it's starting over. The game STILL won't open but I have also lost my progress.

What do I need to do to open my current game on another device. It's been so long I've forgotten how.

I don't think it's worth contacting Storm8 since they won't admit there's a problem.

Executive Chef
    Likewise, I can't get in to the game. I have a good internet speed, a relatively new device with a ton of memory, and nothing else open. I've tried many times over the last 2 hours, and can't get in. I will report it, if I can find out how to do that outside the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I haven't been able to get in either. First I opened the game on an iPad but it started at the beginning. I thought it was BakeryStory and then RestaurantStory but I couldn't find how to get my account to open.

I then deleted the game from my phone that I play on and after re-installing it won't open but I hear the game music that I keep turned off so I know it's starting over. The game STILL won't open but I have also lost my progress.

What do I need to do to open my current game on another device. It's been so long I've forgotten how.

I don't think it's worth contacting Storm8 since they won't admit there's a problem.
    I reset my iPad, erased all content & settings, & only loaded castle story. 117GBs of storage available, you?d think that would be enough. I had to install bakery story so I could load my account. Had to play BS for a while before it would allow me to transfer to my main account. CS loaded for me last night but this morning, I?m locked out again. While I was in, I stored more buildings & decor. I?ve now stored 80+ decor, walls, & buildings. Guess that?s still not enough. IF I?m able to get in again, I?ll store more stuff. Annoying given?s I?ve paid real $$ for some walkers & decor & can?t enjoy them.
    Last edited by Woldawson; 05-15-22 at 04:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I reset my iPad, erased all content & settings, & only loaded castle story. 117GBs of storage available, you?d think that would be enough. I had to install bakery story so I could load my account. Had to play BS for a while before it would allow me to transfer to my main account. CS loaded for me last night but this morning, I?m locked out again. While I was in, I stored more buildings & decor. I?ve now stored 80+ decor, walls, & buildings. Guess that?s still not enough. IF I?m able to get in again, I?ll store more stuff. Annoying giving I?ve paid real $$ for some walkers & decor & can?t enough them.
    Thanks I thought it was BakeryStory dry

Executive Chef
    This was happening to me earlier. Logged a ticket, but it's been closed. Finally got in but then kicked off again. Seem to be back in now, but not sure how long for.