Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    I haven't been able to load CS since Sunday night.

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to get into my game since Monday morning. I will keep trying as it is making me sad!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I haven't been able to get into my game since Monday morning. I will keep trying as it is making me sad!
    Well we are quite a few in the same boat. Hopefully they restore the game until next event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I play Castle Story on two accounts. I haven’t been able to play on one account in about three days. I was able to play on the other account until this morning. So frustrating.

I sent a ticket asking for help. Thank you!!

Fashion Designer
    Locked out again

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. ��

Rhino Keeper
    So it’s not the walkers-They are all in Lockdown apart from Mr Raccoon and here I am,trying for over an hour each time to log into the game with no joy.I keep getting notifications-Another Ruler needs your help!Makes me feel awful I can’t get in to respond.Am actively searching for new kingdom building games now because as much as I love-Loved!-Castle Story,the frustration it’s causing is way too much now…

Fashion Designer
    I was able to get in this morning, but I haven't been able to get in this afternoon. Could this be a resource issue on S8's part? Are there too many users attempting to get in? Are the servers not big enough to handle the load? The more the game expands and we put more buildings, items, and animals on the board, the more resources are required. I expect items that are animated and items that are collectible also use more resources. If the game outgrowing its ability to actually be played? I certainly hope not. I've put a lot of money into this game, and I still have a lot of purchased gems and energy to use. I hope it will let me in so I can keep working on my chapters. I hope it will be resolved for everyone soon.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't access the game which is a first for me all I keep getting is the annoying running horse