Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    New update "fix" doesn't work for me; airplane mode "fix" doesn't work; hitting "try again" while crossing my eyes and rubbing my tummy doesn't help. I've been completely locked out of my game for a month now. New updates come and go, new prizes hit the Baron's Tent and no matter what I do or how many times I do it, nothing works. Worst part is it feels like there is no true fix in sight, no true support for this loooong time player and the game is just going on without me. Guess it's officially time to say good-bye. It really sux but I guess all things come to an end at some point. Best of luck to those of you who can still access your game.
    *sad sigh*

Fashion Designer
    Been trying to get connected for over 4 hours. Lately I've had to keep pressing try again and again and again. Many times before I can actually get in, but this time it's taking forever. I've never not been able to start a new event. Feel bad for those who are unable to connect for days, weeks, months.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried every suggestion and nothing works, are they ever going to fix this!

Fashion Designer
    Ok. I finally got in Wednesday night. So far, I'm able to play, but it's rolling back much more often now. I do not trust that it's fixed, but I think it's as important to report when this issue seems to be resolved, as it is to report it. I'll be back here if this is only temporary.

So I can get in occasionally since the update(as in-maybe twice). But games are suppose to be fun, and this was my favorite, been around awhile, just missed the love shack. I’ve done everything everyone has suggested but nothing regularly works.
    Something interesting happened after months of trouble logging in and a month of not being able to play at all.
    Yesterday (new event) I forgot to even try, And tonight I can’t login. Guess I’m thru. So sad.
    Main account Royal Gardens, feel free to remove me from your neighbor list.
    Thanks to everyone that made this forum and game so awesome.
    Last edited by Darkstormmom; 06-19-22 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    S8 how about you give a Luminous Glass Shop and Lily to all those players who at least started the event but we locked out for most of its duration? I have an incomplete Glass Shop sitting in my inventory. I even spent gems on he event (to speed up to the next day and purchased a value package.) These items being on sale this soon hurts a little.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    400 gems for something that I could have easily won if there were no connection issues….. no thanks….

I agree with you newpam575. S8 should give the L10 Luminous Glass Shop and Lily the Glassmaker to everyone that was locked out of the game. Why should we have to spend gems on something we would have if we where able to get into the game!

I have only been able to access the Castle game once in the last month and was kicked after later the same day. I’ve reported this several times, with no results. The try the game daily but have pretty much gave up. We have no internet issues, my apps are updated and I have a newer machines. I feel we are all owed compensation if, and when, we ever get back into the game. I’m not spending any more money on a faulty game. Shame on the company not fixing this, after months of frustration.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a golden kelpie for updating the game!!

On my second account there is no update available in the playstore so no golden kelpie there. S8, will you do an update in the playstore as well?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C64B2581-988C-4D84-BF5D-02E04C8A076C.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	63710
    Last edited by gustafrog; 06-20-22 at 09:36 AM.