Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the list of long time player (since the game started) that haven"t been able to access the game for days! Keeps happening too often.. really seems that the S8servers can"t handle the larger kingdoms anymore! So sad ... has been my favorite & have spent more than intended but haven't regretted it until now! Hope this can be solved !

Fashion Designer
    Was today the last day to finish? If so, I thought we might be able to get in with less activities, but I still can’t get in!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, just want to add that I too, can't get into the CS Game. I will put a ticket in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing. If you haven't already, please reach out to support for assistance - link is in my signature. We appreciate your patience while our team works on a resolution.
    I emailed support on Friday--with my storm8 ID, [removed support comm] What is supposed to be happening when we email support? I would 'almost' rather be told that my game is broken and there's nothing that Storm 8 can or will do instead of keep hoping that something will happen. So frustrating...sigh...
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 05:04 PM. Reason: removed support comm

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've seen the latest communication from Support they are currently sending to players (which to me are more helpful than previous comms) and at this stage there is nothing more than players can do then wait until the issue is resolved. We are asking players to contact Support to we can gauge how many players are impacted. They can't reply back to every open ticket on this issue and so you may find it marked as resolved or closed when for you the issue is not resolved. Please keep an eye out on this thread for any news from either S8 or other players when access is restored. I don't have information to share on timeliness, but please know that there is a lot being done behind the scenes.

As a gentle reminder to all players (given how many players have logged a ticket), please do not post your support comms on the forum - see page 1 of this thread).

Executive Chef
    It has to be came issue- too many players are affected. It sometimes takes over 50 tries to log into the game. Just today I spent over 1 hour trying to log in - I could open any other game without any issue - so it was not connection. By this rate game will soon be unplayable as you just can't get in.

Last time I had such trouble -I did contact the support. [removed support comm] Seems like once someone visits your kingdom and loads your kingdom - it is easier to access for some time - and then issue repeats.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 05:05 PM. Reason: removed support comm

Host(ess)
    Add us to the list, too. We haven't been able to log into the game since last week. Couldn't finish last event, can't get in to the new one. Also, followed the link to report the problem, but the page was just an FAQ page, no where to report. Gave up. Playing a different game now, one that loads instantly. Castle Story has become so frustrating

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Pleas use this link to contact Support.

Executive Chef
    I still cannot access my game. I hope that they continue to work on this problem until it is fixed, and don't quit on us for the weekend. This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while. It needs to be addressed once and for all!

Rhino Keeper
    Well amazingly today I have been able to log in!Cannot always STAY in for too long before I get booted out but at least I can answer my neighbour requests!
    To save getting too stressed(!) My new rule is to make 5 attempts to get into the game and if not I try again later-Saves sitting on the reset button for ages!