Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    To my neighbors, I have not been able to login since Thursday, so forgive me for not sending item.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't play if I can't load.

Today he continued without being able to enter the game, the inefficiency in solving the problem is already unbearable. Since July 7, I have put three support tickets on different dates for the same problem, I can't get into the game. There are many players with the same problem. When are they going to take us seriously? We have spent a lot of time and money on the game and I feel like S8 is not responding. Is there anyone who can tell us where our money goes if they don't fix the game and fix the bugs?

Rhino Keeper
    Not been able to get on for 2 days. Usually I can on after a day

Farm Supplier
    I’m log out again….
    I don’t care if the mods move my post and i don’t sending a ticket to support….
    I’m done…… the whole situation is unbearable….

Farm Supplier
    Chiming in with you guys here... I haven't been able to get in all day. As Eugenia noted earlier this morning, this is getting unbearable S8! When are you going to [removed] fix this!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-25-22 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Host(ess)

Login issue

I have been playing almost daily since 2012 and have been having trouble with login intermittently for several months, but now it goes on for days where I simply can not login. It is like the server that my profile is stored on is not responding, like it has been turned off. My best best guess is they have too many level 50 players and their servers can not handle the load. They might even look at how much you spend, and they allow access only to their top spenders. I do not know, but I would not hold my breathe on getting this resolved. If there was an easy fix they would have done it by now. You have 2 choices, keep trying and hope it gets resolved and put up with daily frustration or give up and find a new game, with a better customer service policy and better programming.
    Thanks to everyone in the Forum. Great community!! ��
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-25-22 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Question mark substitution for apostrophe

I've been locked out for hours again. Sorry neighbors. I'm not able to respond to any requests.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Yep...came here to let my awesome neighbors know I'm not able to respond to any requests since I can't get into the games for over 4 hours.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I came to let my neighbors know that I am also locked out of the game and it?s been all day so I can?t answer any of your requests.Sorry!