Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Thank you all for your patience as we work to resolve this issue and thanks to our development team for making time to work on it with busy schedules and limited staff. If you are still having trouble getting in, the connection timeout threshold increases with each failed attempt, so we encourage you to keep trying!
    And

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Not another ticket.
    Just press the ?Try Again? button a few times until it connects.
    I also toggle between mobile data and WiFi every 5 or so presses.
    Usually connects within 10mins.
    You can also restart your phone before to help the process if it?s still not working.

PotP you get in!
    I spent hours trying this. It does not work. I was booted out at the start of the current event, after I had updated it. I am trying several hundred times daily.

Does this work for anyone else?

S8, should I put in another ticket?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    And

I spent hours trying this. It does not work. I was booted out at the start of the current event, after I had updated it. I am trying several hundred times daily.

Does this work for anyone else?

S8, should I put in another ticket?
    I also tried this numerous times and it didn't work for me either! I also asked if I should put in another ticket and I was told no!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If your ticket is still open then do not log a new one. You can add any extra info not already provided if it is. If it's been closed then you can log a ticket to say your access is intermittent and provide details of when and what you did, how many times you tried but don't worry too much about the details as it's a known issue. If this is not the case then I'll let you know.

Fashion Designer
    Had trouble being locked out. Got in last night and spent $. Now locked out again!

Executive Chef
    Locked out of my game again. Been trying for an hour solidly.

If you aren't able to login after the update, try the following and let us know please:

1. Put your device in airplane mode or disconnect to wifi for a minute. Reconnect and open again. This should make sure that the game is getting a fresh connection and isn't fetching a last remembered one.

2. If you get an error, try logging in again and leave the game open for up to a minute if you're not getting any connection error. If you get a connection error, please come and let me know on the forum. Screenshots are helpful if you have them.

Alternative:
    Reinstalling will install all of the game files again, so that might actually make your problem worse since it needs to download all of the art on your board. However, I did see a couple of anecdotes that this did help so feel free to try it if you want.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Been trying to get in for 2 hours now. I know they don't want us to post these issues here, but I can't find the discussion that is specifically about login issues. I'm really getting tired of this.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Been trying to get in for 2 hours now. I know they don't want us to post these issues here, but I can't find the discussion that is specifically about login issues. I'm really getting tired of this.
    I went ahead and moved your post to the appropriate thread. (this one)
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-16-22 at 02:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    I went ahead and moved your post to the appropriate thread.
    I'm very confused, I thought this is where you wanted us to post about the game not opening??? Please tell me where I'm suppose to post this now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I'm very confused, I thought this is where you wanted us to post about the game not opening??? Please tell me where I'm suppose to post this now?
    This thread is where you should post about the game not opening.