Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Farm Supplier
    I’m in again but the game crashes very often….

Host(ess)
    I have been unable to log in since the Seal Shepherdess event. Still unable to log in. Yes, put in a ticket. I do get notifications from the game, but even then I still can't log in. Today the number 99 was on the game icon on the Home Screen, so I tried again. Nope. Still the galloping horse followed by the ridiculous message that I'm not connected to the internet. My internet is fine. Other games load fine. Repeated tries, still the same message. Would love to try removing walkers, and cleaning out my inventory, but can't get in.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    I have been unable to log in since the Seal Shepherdess event. Still unable to log in. Yes, put in a ticket. I do get notifications from the game, but even then I still can't log in. Today the number 99 was on the game icon on the Home Screen, so I tried again. Nope. Still the galloping horse followed by the ridiculous message that I'm not connected to the internet. My internet is fine. Other games load fine. Repeated tries, still the same message. Would love to try removing walkers, and cleaning out my inventory, but can't get in.
    I?m back in after 2 weeks locked out. My walkers have been In storage for months & I stored 80+ fences, buildings, decor, etc. It didn?t stop me being unable to load. Now I?m back in, I?m going thru inventory to sell things. Going to be a slow, tedious, process, already placed things to sell that can?t be sold, Scorched Dahlia, Cloudberry Bush, Baby Pfefferknot, Ever-Hearth, Ice Blocks among the decor I can?t sell. Got 1775 rainbow towers I?d like to just delete but I have to place & sell each one individually. 1000s of items from years old events that can?t be used or sold, taking up space, causing the game to crash. Crazy. Why can?t we sell/delete these useless things?

Farm Supplier
    Me too! I’m out. I hope this problem is resolved soon. I’m slowly coming out of withdrawal. Soon I’ll be over it. Sigh! I enjoyed it so!

Quote Originally Posted by prancinland View Post
    Me too! I?m out. I hope this problem is resolved soon. I?m slowly coming out of withdrawal. Soon I?ll be over it. Sigh! I enjoyed it so!
    Same, I didn?t think about the game all day?amazing!

I can log into the game today after weeks. I don?t know how long the game will allow me to play. Game still has roll backs, but lucky can get back in after hit the try again. The feeling is like treading on thin ice, it?s fun to do all the usual stuff but weary I can be kicked out anytime. Also, not sure if this is S8 resolution, as my love shack now shows that Alicorn inventory is full. I check the market, no Alicorn is offered, neither daily nor weekly. I have enough energy droppers, but then, there will be no point for me to do anymore Adventures, no more excitement in anticipation of getting a sacred horn or a sacred wing to drop. It?s good to be back, but I hope to know what has changed and what caused this game load issue. Is this game considered fixed??

Yep. I have been locked out for a few weeks. Was only able to get in for 10 min last Tuesday. At this point, I don?t expect to ever be able to access the game again. I would like a refund on recent money I spent on gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I started the new event with reservations after finally being able to get in, and four days in the game won’t load at all. Not good.

Plus enraged bulls are still spawning because I couldn’t finish the last event. And if walkers seem to be one of the issues causing the game to crash or not load, why are all the intermediate rewards crowns?

Fashion Designer
    Well finally got back in ! Bought gems and two of the packages. Now, haven’t been able to get in! I should have known not to spend more money! Still looking at my stained glass half finished building! Now I’ll have a tropical fruit building half finished!

Rhino Keeper
    Same as others as experienced. Was able to access fine for 3 days. Now - won?t load again.

How do we know if this is recurring issue, they don?t need to know about or a new / separate issue?