Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

I haven't been able to get the game to load for a week either. Missed the last event totally. So disappointed!! Why don't they fix the issue??? I've had this loading problem for a year or more,but this is the longest I've been not able to play. I had just bought a bunch of gems too! �� also sent two tickets to storm 8. To no avail....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am now unable to access the game for 1 week. Perhaps it is time for S8 to take a pause from cranking out events. Lately there are events on top of events. Fix what is wrong. When players cannot participate in an event and get the beautifully designed items within the event, it causes bad feelings. It is a poorly run company that doesn't fix an issue as this one, especially since it seems like more and more people are getting locked out of their games. This has been going on for a very long time. It is time to call in the A-team, and fix this for once and for all!
    Where's the applause button? Well said.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been locked out for a week too now. �� I replied to my original ticket logged back in March last week. I regret using gems to start chapter three early. I also regret buying the first resource package. I like supporting this game.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am now unable to access the game for 1 week. Perhaps it is time for S8 to take a pause from cranking out events. Lately there are events on top of events. Fix what is wrong. When players cannot participate in an event and get the beautifully designed items within the event, it causes bad feelings. It is a poorly run company that doesn't fix an issue as this one, especially since it seems like more and more people are getting locked out of their games. This has been going on for a very long time. It is time to call in the A-team, and fix this for once and for all!
    So sorry to hear how long it's been for you & many others. As you said, all new events should be put on hold until this problem is fixed!. Now a new event for Thursday was just posted in the Sneak peek thread! Come on, S8, you can hold off one week to get this problem under control!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I have been unable to log in for almost a week. I contacted support a few days ago but haven?t heard back. I?m a level 50 player who has played for years. This is beyond frustrating. I?ve put too much into the game to give up on it but I don?t know what to do to fix the problem. I?ve tried the suggestions and nothing has worked

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I managed to get in Saturday evening. I stored my one remaining walker (sorry, ducks) and a few other things. I am selectively pruning, but I know I probably still have too much out. I am well aware of my overly decorative tendencies. So far, I have been able to get in with three or less tries both yesterday and today. Hopefully that holds.

I only had a day and some change left on my timer and only had time to send out the first set of requests. Needless to say, I did not finish. I am happy that the building is at least not a pile of broken glass. Even unfinished it looks nice in the corner I had carved out in my newly arranged industrial section. I’ll take what I can get at this point.

Hopefully S8 can get to the bottom of what is causing this. It must be pretty bad to affect so many people. This is totally my opinion here, but I have to agree that it would be better to hold off on adding new items temporarily in lieu of adding stability. But what do I know about making games? I just play them. All the best to those working on a solution and to those still waiting to get back in.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Tired of trying to load, 10 days locked out, deleted & reinstalled multiple times, not bother to try anymore.

Day 8!!! Still cannot Log In!!! How about Updating This Game, It Has Not Been Updated In TWO YEARS!!! It just might Help Fix The Problems!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Day 8 for me

Rhino Keeper
    I often can?t open Dragon Story & Farm Story 2 either. I?ve been playing all 3 since they were released. Fully expanded in CS & FS2 & only one island section not expanded in DS. It?s become clear that us loyal players, who have been playing for a decade, have accounts that are too large for the S8 servers to deal with. I?ve suggested they delete old accounts of people who haven?t played in 5 years or more, they obvi aren?t coming back, wouldn?t this free up space on the servers? Why no love for the decade old, loyal, players??