Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    I?ve been able to log on 2 hours yesterday and sill locked out for 2 days now ever since the new storybook was launched. Very annoying. Done a ticket and told they are aware of the issue. Hope it gets fixed soon as I am way behind on the story book now.
    Good luck. This has been an issue for a year & it only gets worse. It was 1 or 2 days a week where I couldn?t load, now I I?m lucky if I can load 2 days a week.

Executive Chef
    I have not been able to get in for over 24 hours. This is so frustrating. It would be great if S8 had some idea how long a fix may take or whether it is unfiaxable. Also would be good to know if having less items out on display would help the problem. It’s the lack of useful feedback which is so annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have not been able to get in for over 24 hours. This is so frustrating. It would be great if S8 had some idea how long a fix may take or whether it is unfiaxable. Also would be good to know if having less items out on display would help the problem. It’s the lack of useful feedback which is so annoying.
    Yes. That?s what frustrates me also. Was told to store all walkers, did that last year. I also stored 80+ walls, buildings, & decor. I?ve just heard that storage is also an issue so IF I can get back in, I?ll be selling things in my storage that I have a lot of. Collecting from love animals, I?ve got 100s of love paths, walls, flowers etc, I?ll sell them all. Plus old decor I haven?t placed in years. I just need to get into the game to do this.

Host(ess)
    I have not been able to get in since Friday this has been happening more and more frequently. I never get any answers just a canned response. [removed support comm] I pay money to play this game it's so frustrating.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:36 PM. Reason: removed support comm

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same issue. I have been unable to get into CS for at least 18 hours that I have been awake for. Can’t play limited time events when you can’t play regularly. I am getting olD just watching the galloping horses. VERY frustrated.

Farm Supplier
    Same issue here for today. Unable to log in

Fashion Designer
    I can't get in either. The good old "needs Internet" nonsense when my Internet is fine.

Farm Supplier
    Unable to start the game. It reports that there is no connection. But everything else expect that game is working fine. Do you experience any problems?
    Last edited by thelasus; 05-16-22 at 10:25 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I can’t login the last 2 hours….
    I’m constantly pressing the try again bouton but nothing happens……

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem on my end. It has been a daily occurrence and is very frustrating. Even when I am lucky enough for it to load, my play tine is limited and it will inevitably stop working when I attempt to complete a task. I hope this will be addressed soon.