Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Host(ess)
    I?ve been playing Castle Story since 2/15/2013. I?ve spent HUGE amounts of time and energy playing over the years, not to mention the real dollars spent supporting storm8.

I had been spared being locked out until 3 weeks ago, then all went dark so to speak. The last time I had been allowed to play, I purchased a $34.99 gem ?deal?. Since making that purchase I have been totally unable to log in. It?s been a boon to my being able to get other things done with the time I would have otherwise spent playing the game, but I would prefer it to have been MY choice whether to play or not.

Something similar happened to me years ago with a game called ?Tap Fish?. Total lock out, but at least the creator claimed they were trying to fix the problem. I never was able to log back into Tap Fish after being a loyal, avid player for 6+ years. I discovered years later they had a regulatory licensing issue that they chose not to resolve because they would have had to pay money for back fees and penalties.

Whether storm8 is going through legal, technical, or outdated equipment issues, I and other players deserve to be told what the problem is and whether it?s solvable, and how long it will take. For anyone who has been locked out of the game while events are still being offered and actively happening, I feel storm8 should do this:

◾️ Automatically GIVE locked out players ALL of the items they could have won, bought, or earned during the event. If an item has the ability to be leveled up during the event, the item should be fully leveled up when given to players as leveling up will no longer be possible without spending huge quantity of gems, i.e., real 💲💵💴💶💷🪙💰.

◾️ Explain the causes of the lock out and what steps were taken to ensure similar problems never recur. Of course, lock outs can still happen, but not for the reasons it occurred this time.

◾️ As a sign of goodwill to ALL players, old timers as well as newbies, storm8 should come up with a special ?we appreciate you? gift. Perhaps a unique decoration which is also a daily energy source?

At the very minimum, I plan to request a refund for my unused gems, and I feel all other locked out players should do the same.

Please let me know what you think of my ideas. I?d especially like to hear back from storm8.

Thanks for listening? Cara

Farm Supplier
    Well said Cara

Great post 25xxx. I'm getting really perturbed since I've now missed collecting from my butter churners twice! Yes, S8, I was working hard to get supplies & craft items so I could upgrade. I can't do that now! I'm gonna fill out a ticket shortly & will be asking for all the missed supplies & crafts I can't collect.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8, if you make visiting community members part of the goal, maybe you should spend some time updating the game code! Social lists take forever to load, selecting a person and taping to visit them takes forever to load. This is ridiculous!!

Rhino Keeper
    Both Dragon Story (Long time issue) and now Castle Story (some prior problems but recently started with the new story line). No problem with my other games and even got a new router. Same problem. Will not load up and says connection problem but is not.

New Resident
    Can’t get in the game for one day. I am in day 8. Don’t know if i can finish the game.

New Resident
    I am sorry for my neighbors. I can?t log in the game and can?t response their request. Hopefully I can log in shortly and reply the request ASAP.

Executive Chef
    I'm trying every couple of hours for an extended period but no luck. This seems to be the most people unable to log in of all events. I am ready and willing to send spoons! Storybrook apologizes.

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice to hear from someone at S8 with at least a viable reason for their complete lack of communication with all of us on this matter. We all send in support tickets and get the same lame generic cut-n-paste response. Come on guys - we're your customers and we deserve some respect please. I worked in retail store management for over 2 decades and I'd be fired in an instant if I treated my customers how you treat us. This is getting pathetic and annoying and downright frustrating to all of us! :/

To all my friends, I am truly sorry that I have been unable to support you in the game by giving you your requests for materials so you can advance in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m on my 10th day since this huge locked out started ? I was able to play 2 days on day 4 and 5? I?m starting to believe I will never be able to get back in :?( this is one of my favourite games? nothing I was told to tried worked been a long time player? I hope they fix it before a lot of us old time players leave.