Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Game won?t load

I started the quest and haven?t been able to load the game since yesterday. Obviously not being able to answer requests. Have been playing for years and sorry S8 doesn?t care enough to fix the loading issues. [removed quote]
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-26-22 at 10:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel it's only fair to give the prizes to the players who are unable to complete the storybook event or any other event due to being locked out of the game and have submitted a ticket. Even if we're able to get back into the game, we would have to spend loads of gems to catch up which I'm not willing to do.

Executive Chef
    Dear S8. This is a yes or no question. Do I have to submit a ticket to Support team?

You know what my issue is. Because I'm posting in this thread

Fashion Designer
    I am hoping because we are not getting a reply they are really hard at work fixing things! Still can not get in today. Maybe due to supply chain issues they are waiting for a spare part? Duc tape and crazy glue will fix anything! Just trying to lighten things up
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Executive Chef
    Patch it. Lol. Tho at this point it's a patch on top of a patch.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-26-22 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    It?s not my wifi connection. It?s the game. It happens often with CS, for me anyway. Usually when new land opens up, seems like CS overloads & wont open. Other players have the same problem. Always seems to happen during events or sales so I miss my chance to buy time limited items. Very frustrating.
    I do have the same problem since yesterday. Very frustrating as our timed event is running? 🤯🤯🤯😖😖😖😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬

Fashion Designer
    I am confused about what I am supposed to be doing. I have not been able to get into my game in 28 hours despite trying all the "fixes" that had been working for months and new ones suggested in this thread. Am I supposed to submit a ticket? Can I expect this to spontaneously resolve so I should keep trying dozens of times a day? Should I expect to be locked out for weeks? Should I keep checking in every few days or wait to see that support has posted about a solution?

Angry Can?t open game once again.

Quote Originally Posted by sammiuk View Post
    I once again cant open my game they need to sort this out been trying since Friday night and all I get it loading then the this game is an internet game ect ect. So frustrating .come on get this issue sorted I?ve spent tons of cash on this game and not getting my moneys worth any longer !!
    Yup once again got to play for about 24 hrs and now can?t get back into the game. Since yesterday morning my other game not an issue at all but this account nothing but hassles. Very frustrating wonder if they will buy out all the money I have on gems as I defo ain?t spending the gems by playing. They need to get this issue sorted. As you can tell I?m online to post this so my internet connection is not an issue at my end. And I can get into my other storm 8 games I have on this iPad.
    It?s just not fair.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I am confused about what I am supposed to be doing. I have not been able to get into my game in 28 hours despite trying all the "fixes" that had been working for months and new ones suggested in this thread. Am I supposed to submit a ticket? Can I expect this to spontaneously resolve so I should keep trying dozens of times a day? Should I expect to be locked out for weeks? Should I keep checking in every few days or wait to see that support has posted about a solution?
    S8 knows about our problems, so a ticket sadly doesn?t solve anything. You will get the ?fixes? you?ve already tried, and if that doesn?t solve your problems, you just have to wait for a miracle? i have tried everything to, but have not been able to play since Friday evening, so I?m probably as frustrated as you are . I think it would be vice if S8 posted some information here, then they don?t have to spend time to reply a looooooot of tickets?

When a ticket is closed/resolved, it does not necessarily mean the issue has been "solved". This issue on your account has been reported, and support is currently tracking the issue. Once they have the details of your report, there is no reason update it, or create a new ticket unless additional information has come to light.

Please do not discuss Support actions/communications, or spread misinformation-neither are allowed in the forum and will be removed.

While we completely understand your frustration, please be respectful when posting in the forum. Rude or disparaging comments are not allowed in the forum, and will be removed.

We acknowledge that this is a known issue and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue. Thank you for understanding.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-26-22 at 03:14 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!