Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

I'm sorry I do not have an update for you. Our development team has been communicating personally on the connectivity issue in direct responses to player concerns on the App Store. You can visit Castle Story in the App Store and sort by most recent to view the communications. You can also receive personal communications regarding this issue by contacting support - link in my signature. Our team has been working hard on resolving this as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-13-22 at 04:38 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I have also been locked out. I will never finish at this rate. I am discouraged because I liked the prizes.

Fashion Designer
    This is ridiculous. I have got the little green guy, but in order to get the purple one I think I need another 23 collections from the green guy. In the past this would have been easy, now virtually impossible. It can take anywhere from 12 to 20 hrs to be able to log in, collect, then wait another 2 hrs to see if you can get in again. And as for the fairy task, if I don't get to the cave skunkcupine that's no sad loss.

Ok, I got in 1 hr ago, so 10 hrs after I started trying this morning, so instead of 6 collections, I have 1, 22 to go.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 07-14-22 at 12:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Also locked out AGAIN!!1
    Started the event and once again locked out

This is seriously so bad now .... can't get in & if you do & play an event ...
    can never tell if you can finish even if you have the all resources etc. because it"s
    so hit & miss with these log in issues
    Last edited by kolakid; 07-13-22 at 05:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Day three! Got in spent real money. Locked out for three days! Power of the post! I’ll go read a book. Playing a game I have never spent a penny on, maybe that’s where my money should go!

Farm Supplier
    Cannot login again. This is very sad.
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

And can you say - I am once again locked out? Not surprised anymore. I was surprised to have been able to finish a good portion of the previous story line. Is it the same people getting locked out each time? It has been happening to me very consistently over the past 6 months. Prior to that, I would get locked out maybe every 6 mo or so for a good week or two. This game is VERY poorly managed/updated/debugged/whatever. I now play - when I can log in- with the expectation of not finishing a story line. I will no longer purchase gems unless there is a decent sale. And even then, I will likely not spend much if anything. Why would I buy something I may or may not have access to use?

Farm Supplier
    The game is oke when loading my alt account (level 2), and i can visit my main account, but failed loading the main account itself, Still the game shows notification about how my building need visit while in my main account. Always stuck on loading screen than saying this is an online game and requires internet access.
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

Fashion Designer
    Still locked out! Day four!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Still locked out! Day four!
    I know it's frustrating, but we've been asked not to post here every single day that you are still locked out.