Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Executive Chef
    Well, thanks for acknowledging our frustrations. I hope this gets fixed. It's not just the timed event I m missing, it's my daily collections of energy and coin droppers and soon my weekly energy droppers will be ready.
    Is this just affecting high level games, with high energy count? I've put away a lot of moving parts into storage. Just curious.

Cannot get into Castle Story. Is there a problem on your end?

I?ve been trying all day. My Wi-Fi is working. Are you having problems on your end?

Quote Originally Posted by catsociety View Post
    I?ve been trying all day. My Wi-Fi is working. Are you having problems on your end?
    I went ahead and moved your post to this thread.

This is a known issue that is experienced by some our players unfortunately. If you haven't already, please sent a ticket to support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for posting HungryGoblin I think most of us understand the you are doing everything you can to help us. My point was just that this seams like a major error / problem. So people can’t expect the problem to be fixed as soon as they send in a ticket. I did not mean to be rude or disrespectful to you or others at S8, I know that it’s not always a quick fix when it comes to programming, errors and bugs. But I think you explain everything just fine in your post . But I will still pray for a miracle from above

Host(ess)
    Since I have tried over 75 time (yes I counted) to get in I thought I would try to get into my game with my I phone. Well I had to download the game and what do you know, I got right in to a new game. So my take was long time players with massive accounts have nothing coming, newer players can get in long time players not so much. It reminds me of racing live, another storm 8 game I use to play until it died a slow death and just disappeared.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-26-22 at 05:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Well this is really disapointing :?(

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for two days to get in. This is extremely frustrating. They need to fix this issue.

This is ridiculous, I submitted my ticket today after two calendar days, and now headed into day 3. Luckily I did collect the 15 from my neighbors before getting locked out. I feel bad for everyone who wasn't able too. And considering how many people are locked out even those who are able to play have to be having issues collecting from neighbors. Since this keeps being an issue they must be having server problems. If this is going to be the new normal for the game they need to stop having timed events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well, thanks for acknowledging our frustrations. I hope this gets fixed. It's not just the timed event I m missing, it's my daily collections of energy and coin droppers and soon my weekly energy droppers will be ready.
    Is this just affecting high level games, with high energy count? I've put away a lot of moving parts into storage. Just curious.
    Like you, Riverly, I'm not just worried about this event. I am wondering about what happens in response to us not being able to collect from items we have paid for such as Alicorns. I have asked this in my ticket. Obviously I can't talk about the response here but others may wish to raise their concerns in their own tickets.

New Resident
    I haven’t been able to open my game for 2 days now. This isn’t the first time I’ve submitted request for support. If there are so many players having this issue, why isn’t the support team fixing it? And if a closed ticket doesn’t mean it’s resolved, just that it’s been recorded, why isn’t support fixing it? This issue has been going on for months!