Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Farm Supplier
    24 hours without playing, a sad sad day... I have been playing this game for many years, and this is the first day I haven’t been able to play.
    Day or night, doesn’t seem to matter. Storm8, I really hope you take this problem seriously! Don’t make multiple events at the same time, especially not events were you have to send a lot of requests to neighbors. The game crashed last time at the same type of event too, but then I was able to play some times during the day, but with many many attempts. Please solve this issue, many players really enjoy this game, and have invested a lot of time in it. And many have also used money, so in respect for all faithful players, please fix this problem once and for all. We really getting tired of this loading trouble, which occurs more and more often.

Nightclub Owner
    Sadly still not able to login. Nearly 3 weeks now
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    2nd day without Castle story, and the world is a much sadder place...
    This game really gives me joy and happiness, now that’s taken from me...
    Please help!
    Last edited by Rhonda_81; 07-24-22 at 03:50 AM.

Angry At least. I?m not the only one

[removed quote]

I once again can open my game they need to sort this out been trying since Friday night and all I get it loading then the this game is an internet game ect ect. So frustrating .come on get this issue sorted I?ve spent tons of cash on this game and not getting my moneys worth any longer !!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-26-22 at 01:19 PM.

I missed most of the last (dino) event and still not able to get in (rarely can manage it) for this event.

It's tiring. I updated my system software and cleared out device drives ... is there anything else we can try?

This is probably the end for me. Which is fine I've been playing for too many years I guess!

Executive Chef
    It would be helpful to know if clearing items off your board or if Storm8 could delete all the excess materials from previous events that would help this ongoing problem. Like many people on here I have been playing for years and put hours and hours into this game along with money and I don?t want to believe the game cannot be fixed. It would be appreciated if there were more updates about what is happening and suggestions about things we can try ourselves. I am frequent locked out now and it is so frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    I think the problem lies on storm8, not on the players network, software and so on. I tried to start a new kingdom on a brand new iPad, and the game won’t load. So maybe we are to many players, to large kingdom, much excess materials we don’t need and so on. Maybe all this things combined causing the loading problems. No matter what, storm8 needs to fix this this problem once and for all, or they will loose all the players soon. Our patients begins to run out. Also for me, even if I love the game...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    It would be helpful to know if clearing items off your board or if Storm8 could delete all the excess materials from previous events that would help this ongoing problem. Like many people on here I have been playing for years and put hours and hours into this game along with money and I don?t want to believe the game cannot be fixed. It would be appreciated if there were more updates about what is happening and suggestions about things we can try ourselves. I am frequent locked out now and it is so frustrating.
    Probably server related error, like last time this load trouble happened. So I don’t think it’s anything we can do to fix it...

every day with problems to enter today I played for a while and I've been hours without being able to enter, three days ago the same, day and a half without being able to play, I put ticket's but it doesn't matter, I think there aren't enough servers for so many players and that's it Well, they should fix it now, every two or three days the same story, they are ending our patience and our money, which I think they should use to fix the game as soon as possible. Continually being like this is not pleasant or fair, mainly due to the poor resolution of the problem by S8, which will make us leave

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    every day with problems to enter today I played for a while and I've been hours without being able to enter, three days ago the same, day and a half without being able to play, I put ticket's but it doesn't matter, I think there aren't enough servers for so many players and that's it Well, they should fix it now, every two or three days the same story, they are ending our patience and our money, which I think they should use to fix the game as soon as possible. Continually being like this is not pleasant or fair, mainly due to the poor resolution of the problem by S8, which will make us leave
    How do you get in? I have tried many times, day and night for the last 48 hours, but have not been able to play at all. The game won’t load no matter how hard I try.. any tricks?