Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Managed after FOUR hours to get in!OMG!Quickly answered neighbour requests then booted all walkers into Lockdown!Apart from Racoon natch-Me Wubbs him!Whole Queendom slowly loading,buildings slowly appearing and then POOF!Am out again-It’s beyond frustrating,I love this game,I spend real money on this game,but this situation is unbelievable-Please please sort this out S8!x
    Most of my walkers have been stored since we were able to store them. I stored the last three the day before I was locked out. I was wondering if no walkers was contributing to my login problem, but your post suggests this is not the case.

I was able to get in for a little while last night and then again this morning. When I logged in a few minutes ago I got two of the Horse Rider of Reset Doom. The game locked up and I closed it down to try to log in again. When I did, everything was gone. I was at the beginning screen for new players. I’ve added that to my earlier ticket and am hoping it can be reversed. Just posting this to give everyone a heads up as to what might happen. Good luck everyone!

Can?t log on again!

Here we go again! Impossible to complete an adventure if I can?t log in for more than 2 days. This is becoming a regular problem.

Quote Originally Posted by michelec357 View Post
    Here we go again! Impossible to complete an adventure if I can?t log in for more than 2 days. This is becoming a regular problem.
    Sorry about that- this is a known issue. I moved your post to this thread. If you haven't already done so, please message support so they can track this issue.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I haven’t been able to access my game for 40+ hours now. My wife is in the same situation.

Can you let us know how we contact support if we’re not able to log in to the game?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlueDevils2000 View Post
    I haven’t been able to access my game for 40+ hours now. My wife is in the same situation.

Can you let us know how we contact support if we’re not able to log in to the game?
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Instructions are in this thread if you need them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ntacting-Fyber

Sorry friends, not been able to get on for the last 2 days. Ticket submitted. Good luck to those who can play.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moderator Reminder

I've noticed quite a few posts now of players posting their support comms here on the forum. Posting and discussing support emails and issues is not allowed. This is a violation of forum rules and all posts will be removed for privacy.

Here is the link to the stand alone rule for your information:
    Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Sorry about that- this is a known issue. I moved your post to this thread. If you haven't already done so, please message support so they can track this issue.
    Just super frustrating that you keep releasing storybook events when you know there is an issue with them!
    Please stop any future storybook events until the issue is resolved.
    This is the third where there has been connection issues.

Storm8 better compensate players the prizes this time!
    [removed]
    My requests re: the Rainwater Mill were just ignored.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:54 PM. Reason: removed support action

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Just super frustrating that you keep releasing storybook events when you know there is an issue with them!
    Please stop any future storybook events until the issue is resolved.
    This is the third where there has been connection issues.

Storm8 better compensate players the prizes this time!
    [removed]
    My requests re: the Rainwater Mill were just ignored.
    3rd event?? Yeah, no. It?s been every event for the last 6 months for me.
    Check out the date I started this post. This issue is not getting resolved, I feel.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 04:56 PM. Reason: orginal edited