Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Fashion Designer
    I was able to get in for 2 days at the very end of the monster hunt and for WW but am now also unable to get in since the start of the new event. Guess I won't be getting any of the new items I want in the Baron's tent.

Rhino Keeper
    Still locked out. It’s been weeks… I do not want to waste time trying too often and for too long to log in. If the game won’t open after one or two tries, I give up. I’m giving it until the next app update. Of it still doesn’t work, I’ll surely delete the game. It saddens me because I’ve been playing for like 7 years… paid money… still have a good numbers… like the game…but I’m tired of not being able to play, seeing new events come out when so many players can’t log in

Rhino Keeper
    I'm back~ once again I find myself not being able to log in *sigh* the monster hunt great no problems but these events nope

hello neighbors,

it's great that some of you can enjoy the events, I've been too many days without being able to enter even once, frustrated, sad, demoralized. As some of my neighbors say, it seems that they want to get rid of the ones that we have been with the longest, regardless of the thousands of euros spent.

I think we deserve an explanation and a quick repair of the game

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve been locked out for weeks and was finally able to log on today. I am not spending another dime with S8 until this issue is fixed. I put a post on my wall explaining my absence and apologized for any missed requests. I am hesitant to even start a new event because I have no idea if I will be locked out again at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    I was only able to complete a couple chapters in the last storybook event and have been locked out ever since. When this occurred during past events, I was always able to log in after the event was over, but that is not the case now. Since I have already submitted a ticket, all I can do is wait for a fix; however, I have been having problems for so long and the situation has just gotten worse, so it is difficult to believe that anything is being done to remedy the situation. I hope I am wrong. I just wish I could get back in even if I can no longer participate in events. It would be nice to be able to help my neighbors and to continue to work on my kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    The constant notifications that my energy is refilled are great. Haven?t been able to load in months but knowing I?m full of energy. So helpful🙄.

Farm Supplier
    Ok what do I do haven't been able to get in for over a week, what do i do?

Rhino Keeper
    Once again, the game worked flawlessly over the weekend. Now that Monday is here, unable to login.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I was only able to complete a couple chapters in the last storybook event and have been locked out ever since. When this occurred during past events, I was always able to log in after the event was over, but that is not the case now. Since I have already submitted a ticket, all I can do is wait for a fix; however, I have been having problems for so long and the situation has just gotten worse, so it is difficult to believe that anything is being done to remedy the situation. I hope I am wrong. I just wish I could get back in even if I can no longer participate in events. It would be nice to be able to help my neighbors and to continue to work on my kingdom.
    I have been locked out since halfway through Chapter 5 of the storybook event. Can't get in at all even though I keep trying over and over. As of today it's been 3 or even 4 weeks. I've now lost track of when I was last able to play the game. Hate that I'm missing out on events, but I was playing it too many hours anyway. Maybe this is a clue for me to cut back,
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.