Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Remove this if you must but I feel we have been stuck out of the way and no one is paying attention, after bring locked out for 12 days and now the event is over I can play what compensation do we get?? A lot of us liked these buildings and through no fault of our own were unable to play so we missed the opportunity, what is storm8 going to do for us?
    Moving forward, please post all login issue posts in this thread, and if you are experiencing issues with your account, reach out to support.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    We have reported and lodged the ticket, but you moderators have kicked us out, no one is/has updated us, I think I saw somewhere I can complain about the mods, you are first!

We understand the frustration, but unfortunately there is no update to report at the moment. The team is aware of the issue and are currently working on a resolution. We appreciate your patience.

Please show respect to the moderators. They keep the forum running smoothly, and do not ban users. Users who violate the forum's terms of service may have posts removed or additional disciplinary action. The reason the posts are moved to this thread is to keep the reports contained so it is easier for us to track. I hope that clears things up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The event is finished. I am back in the game...
    The same thing happened to me. My game still crashes if I try to post on any wall, but as of now, I can still get in after being unable to since May 14th.

I'm hopeful it's fixed, but I'm not going to spend any money or gems until I'm convinced it's going to stay fixed. Being able to start and finish today's event will be a good start.

I'm not sure if this is a fluke, or if S8 is to be thanked for fixing the issue. I suppose it boils down to if everyone can get back in today or not. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    I got in once, yesterday. Now there is another event and I am still locked out. Very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Still locked out despite the new event starting.
    This seems like the end for me.
    Goodbye everyone!
    Thanks for a really fun 8years.

Executive Chef
    New event and I can’t get into castle story on 2 different iPads with multiple tries for the last 15 mins. And aside from this, Lily is still missing from my game (I’ve already contacted support on Saturday).

Not sure what the problem is but might I suggest the game servers cannot cope with too many players accessing their games (especially those with large kingdoms) at the same time and staying on it for long periods as CS is such an intensive high maintenance game?

Finally succeeded getting in after almost 20 mins.

If you are having issues accessing your account, please submit a ticket with support so they can look into it. Link is in my signature.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by titicaheo View Post
    I can?t play the game anymore. Do you know what happened with my id titicaheo???
    Me too, on my high level account I am kicked out! So probably the same issues as the last event.

I will switch to a low level account to update page 1!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I am still unable to log in as well. Over a week now of being locked out with the exception of about 10 min a few days ago. Unbelievable