Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

hi, those of you who can enter the game are lucky, I haven't been able to enter the game for a long time, without finishing the storybook that I had very advanced, I haven't been able to access the new offers either...
    This has me dejected and sad, many years have been invested time and money and I do not get an answer. S8 doesn't report what's going on and I don't understand why, it doesn't say if they're trying to fix it either, it's frustrating. I keep trying at any hour a.m. / pm but nothing.

Please do not start any events, offers, goals, until this is fixed, which I hope will be very soon, thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Please do not start any events, offers, goals, until this is fixed, which I hope will be very soon, thanks
    Agreed. Storm8: Please devote some resources to making the game playable. I haven't been able to get in for about a week, and I think the chapter event finished yesterday for me. I will keep trying to get in, because I think this is a great game. I appreciate it is harder to monetize than the gambling games. I don't wish for more ads, but if that helps pay for the upgrades the game needs, then do it.

Executive Chef
    It’s now been a week since I could last log in. Please give us some indication of what is happening. This is my favourite game.

Farm Supplier

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    It?s now been a week since I could last log in. Please give us some indication of what is happening. This is my favourite game.
    I hear you. Same here and no response from support. Suppose he is in holiday for the rest of the year.

Fashion Designer
    I was on chapter 5 and almost done for that day when it wouldn't let me in. Now it's been 8 days (as off this morning) being locked out even after trying over and over again.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you post about logging in is posted incorrectly elsewhere on the forum it will be moved here (unless it's a duplicate in which case it will be removed from view). Your post will be removed if you post your support comms. Here is a copy of a previous post for your information. When information or instructions come to hand, I've been copying it to page 1 in the post from HungryGoblin. I know being locked out is beyond frustrating, I feel it too...

Moderator Reminder

I've noticed quite a few posts now of players posting their support comms here on the forum. Posting and discussing support emails and issues is not allowed. This is a violation of forum rules and all posts will be removed for privacy.

Here is the link to the stand alone rule for your information:
    Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum

I have had issues with trying to open/play for over a month. I have played since 2014 and this has caused me to stop participating in events.
    PLEASE FIX S8!!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post

Agree! It wouldn’t be fair to us who have been locked out for more than a week, (and still are . . .). I also think the lucky ones who are able to play would understand. Use time and resources to increase stability, rather than adding new contents, goals, challenges and so on. Then, when we no longer get locked out and have log in trouble, we are READY for more fun!!

Farm Supplier
    I just got back into my game this morning after being locked out for 9 days I hope this is a sign that things are getting better for all of us.��

Fashion Designer
    Glad you got in, but I’m still locked out. Started a new one on another device and now see when I reach level 10 I’ll have the same problem! Please fix this Storm8!